RJET down by -50% today?

Subscribe
2  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  22 
Page 12 of 26
Go to
Most importantly, has anyone made a "Hitler finds out Republic stock loses almost 50% in one day" video?

����
Quote: Most importantly, has anyone made a "Hitler finds out Republic stock loses almost 50% in one day" video?

����
^^^^^^^^This!! Someone please make a video of BB finding out his stock just tanked!
S let me get this straight. Republic management has been getting pilots to fly under a 10 year contract and they still can't make money?
What makes them think they can make money if the pilots sign a new industry neutral one?
Quote: Actually not that hard to think about. You can make that much money on first year pay at the majors when you factor in their 15-16% retirement plans. $115-$130 an hour on second year pay.

If Republic wants to stay alive, they can raise all pay scales $10k-$20k/year.

If they want to survive, they should raise labor costs by over half their annual revenue?
Quote: ^^^^^^^^This!! Someone please make a video of BB finding out his stock just tanked!
Yes, I second this motion!
Quote: If they want to survive, they should raise labor costs by over half their annual revenue?
Well considering half their revenue would still be higher margins than any other regional, and most majors...I think they would be just fine. Its not going to happen, mind you, but it's not crazy to ask for it.
The good news for RJET today is that their stock appear to have stabilized at $3.73. I guess some people still believe in the company.
Did expressjet take their concessions shortly after seabury?
Quote: The good news for RJET today is that their stock appear to have stabilized at $3.73. I guess some people still believe in the company.
Maybe, their market cap is pretty low now. At some point the price is reflecting their assets not earning potential.
Quote: You're not in the job market are you?

Well, at least for pay. I can see going to the bottom of a new airline's seniority list when you change jobs. But you should be able to start at their contract longevity rate.
What you are describing exist in trade unions. Equal work equal pay. Once off probation all FO's make the same and all Captains make the same. Now ask your self who wouldn't like that and who runs the local?
2  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  22 
Page 12 of 26
Go to