57.98%
Voters: 376. You may not vote on this poll
1  2  3  4  5  11 
Page 1 of 17
Go to
Republic passes the "last best offer"
Bump
Quote: Republic passes the "last best offer"

Curious as to how this plays out and what it means for the regionals as a whole. They've held the line this long...
dont worry. it wont pass.
Rather misleading thread topic...How about changing it to "WILL Republic pass the LBFO???"
Have the details of the LBFO been published?
Quote: Have the details of the LBFO been published?
Company released the details before the meeting with the union and NMB was over. Full court PR press. This should tell you something right there.
Quote: Have the details of the LBFO been published?
Proposed Contract With IBT | Republic Airways Holdings

Its not too bad from what I've browsed through... the pay rates are a huge improvement.
Not sure I would call it an "Industry Leading Contract" when each year pay after year 1 is like .05 more than the next airline. They specifically target SkyWest's new deal as their primary competition throughout the documents.... kinda pathetic. Just be a good airline that people want to work for and prospective employees will make the judgement themselves.
Am I reading this right? First year FO pay will be $40 an hour??
Quote: Not sure I would call it an "Industry Leading Contract" when each year pay after year 1 is like .05 more than the next airline. They specifically target SkyWest's new deal as their primary competition throughout the documents.... kinda pathetic. Just be a good airline that people want to work for and prospective employees will make the judgement themselves.
One thing the about the SkyWest rates needs to be understood. SkyWest pilots get "historical credit" or better, not block or better. This equals about a 1.5% to 2.5% reduction in our hourly rate to fly the same route as any other regional.

Also the company is pushing hard for our times to start and finish when the wheels start rolling and stop, and I'm sure SAPA will go for it. About a 5% further reduction.

Some perspective of the republic contract.
1  2  3  4  5  11 
Page 1 of 17
Go to