Horizon Teamsters Email

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8 
Page 4 of 8
Go to
Quote: They won't go after wages, but rather work rules and benefits. I believe our pilot group is strong and will vote NO to any concessions whatsoever. Brad Tilden wants to lock in a concessionary contract now so they won't have to pay Skywest more money once their agreements become amendable as their costs have surely risen.
The SkyWest CPA duration is 12 years. I'm not sure that's the strategy, considering how far in the future those negotiations will take place.
Quote: The SkyWest CPA duration is 12 years. I'm not sure that's the strategy, considering how far in the future those negotiations will take place.
Oh, I thought I heard people in the group saying the OO contract becomes amendable in a few years. I figured Skywest would be okay eating the costs now but would later put a gun to AAGs head and say "pay us more or we'll take our E175s to Delta" or something.

Regardless, it appears they are urgently trying to shove this crap down our throats.
Horizon's flying for Frontier out or Denver was a 12 year contract also. We all see how that worked out...
have alaska group put in your contract no other feeders for alaska airlines except horizon for the term of this contract. just an idea.
My bet is C series at QX if you guys are willing to take one for the team. Bombardier will be getting desperate and with the small 73's going away coupled with no scope............
Quote: My bet is C series at QX if you guys are willing to take one for the team. Bombardier will be getting desperate and with the small 73's going away coupled with no scope............
We have a contract with jet rates in it. The Qx pilots have been taking it for the team over and over again for the last decade. Enough.

Alaska is spending $41 million ****ing dollars on a football stadium name. But they need us to take concessions. What a ****in joke.

Again, for anyone considering coming here. DONT DO IT. If you want to based in the PNW go to Skywest or Compass.
Quote: My bet is C series at QX if you guys are willing to take one for the team. Bombardier will be getting desperate and with the small 73's going away coupled with no scope............
Thats the fastest way to get the AS pilots mad at you!!! Wouldn't go over well..
Quote: We have a contract with jet rates in it. The Qx pilots have been taking it for the team over and over again for the last decade. Enough.

Alaska is spending $41 million ****ing dollars on a football stadium name. But they need us to take concessions. What a ****in joke.

Again, for anyone considering coming here. DONT DO IT. If you want to based in the PNW go to Skywest or Compass.
Amen to that!
Quote: Thats the fastest way to get the AS pilots mad at you!!! Wouldn't go over well..
Their contract allows it. Sounds like it is a Alaska pilot contract problem. I don't want to see it happen, but if it does they can only blame themselves.
Dont worry about Alaska....We dont care who flys jets for us....we got 200 an hour for captains(fo's still make less than 2005 wages) and free Listerene samples for all.....we dont like the taste of scope
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8 
Page 4 of 8
Go to