Allegiant Air

Subscribe
129  179  219  225  226  227  228  229  230  231  232  233  239  279  329 
Page 229 of 637
Go to
Quote: Who knows why the MD 80 Fleet Manager is headed back to the line?

Have not heard this? Enlighten us
Quote: Have not heard this? Enlighten us
My source told me he has resigned effective May 1.
Quote: My source told me he has resigned effective May 1.
It's confirmed...he's leaving for the line.
Quote: It's confirmed...he's leaving for the line.
Another one hittin' the bricks. 😂😂 Didn't take long. Typical lifespan of a management type at Allegiant is hardly that of a fruit fly. Next victim, step right up, here's your coolaid. Sadly, I envision several salivating to step in.

In very recent memory, the ops chain alone has lost 1 president, 2 Senior Ops VPs, VP of Ops, 2 Directors of standards and training, and 3 asst. Chief Pilots. That doesn't count the multitude of VPs, Board of Directors, and director-level management types in other departments that are leaving. So
many critical positions left vacant, filled by eager corporate climbers already overwhelmed with 3 jobs they're unqualified for.

The corporate two-step continues.
Quote: Another one hittin' the bricks. 😂😂 Didn't take long. Typical lifespan of a management type at Allegiant is hardly that of a fruit fly. Next victim, step right up, here's your coolaid. Sadly, I envision several salivating to step in.

In very recent memory, the ops chain alone has lost 1 president, 2 Senior Ops VPs, VP of Ops, 2 Directors of standards and training, and 3 asst. Chief Pilots. That doesn't count the multitude of VPs, Board of Directors, and director-level management types in other departments that are leaving. So
many critical positions left vacant, filled by eager corporate climbers already overwhelmed with 3 jobs they're unqualified for.

The corporate two-step continues.
Yes I confirmed today too. For anyone salivating to fill that job ask yourself these questions: 1) why would someone who could basically do that job in their sleep leave that role with Mon-Fri hours to be junior captain or worse VBD captain 2) does management above that role really want experience and qualifications or are they looking for yes men/ladies experience be damned. I have heard some of the details, admittedly through the grapevine, and it isn't that pretty. In my opinion, we finally had someone in that role with some integrity and a **** load of knowledge and who supported the pilots. It's a disappointing day.
Quote: Yes I confirmed today too. For anyone salivating to fill that job ask yourself these questions: 1) why would someone who could basically do that job in their sleep leave that role with Mon-Fri hours to be junior captain or worse VBD captain 2) does management above that role really want experience and qualifications or are they looking for yes men/ladies experience be damned. I have heard some of the details, admittedly through the grapevine, and it isn't that pretty. In my opinion, we finally had someone in that role with some integrity and a **** load of knowledge and who supported the pilots. It's a disappointing day.
Definitely.
Those darn experienced people are a thorn in their side because they keep asking for money to run the operation. That's unacceptable. They won't be happy until EVERY department is run by an accountant.
Quote: Yes I confirmed today too. For anyone salivating to fill that job ask yourself these questions: 1) why would someone who could basically do that job in their sleep leave that role with Mon-Fri hours to be junior captain or worse VBD captain 2) does management above that role really want experience and qualifications or are they looking for yes men/ladies experience be damned. I have heard some of the details, admittedly through the grapevine, and it isn't that pretty. In my opinion, we finally had someone in that role with some integrity and a **** load of knowledge and who supported the pilots. It's a disappointing day.
So you created a new account with 3 total posts now all relating to the MD80 fleet manager?

My guess is Badwxdude = the ex MD80 Fleet Manager at Allegiant.
Quote: So you created a new account with 3 total posts now all relating to the MD80 fleet manager?

You calling out another as a troll is the definition of irony.
Quote: So you created a new account with 3 total posts now all relating to the MD80 fleet manager?

Good guess but no. Can't a new guy join and start a conversation of his liking?
129  179  219  225  226  227  228  229  230  231  232  233  239  279  329 
Page 229 of 637
Go to