Allegiant Air

Subscribe
104  504  554  594  600  601  602  603  604  605  606  607  608  614 
Page 604 of 637
Go to
Quote: So... recieved invite for interview. Really Happy to do so. Process Q...can any of the esteemed readers here share fresh gouge on how crew base assignment works for new hires. Although flex is key for Allegiant, looking to eventually get to a FL base.... VPS. Possible or probable? Fly safe - and thanks ahead time.
What date is the interview?
Quote: What date is the interview?
No date, recieved positive note to continue on in hire process. Thinking month or so could be more, less. Thinking possibly capacity/#need question for training vice pipe for those still transitioning is reason..maybe. Unsure.
Quote: So... recieved invite for interview. Really Happy to do so. Process Q...can any of the esteemed readers here share fresh gouge on how crew base assignment works for new hires. Although flex is key for Allegiant, looking to eventually get to a FL base.... VPS. Possible or probable? Fly safe - and thanks ahead time.
Quote: No date, recieved positive note to continue on in hire process. Thinking month or so could be more, less. Thinking possibly capacity/#need question for training vice pipe for those still transitioning is reason..maybe. Unsure.
That’s a far cry from an invite for interview.
Quote: That’s a far cry from an invite for interview.
That's what I was thinking as well. It's a "you're on to the next step, we'll call when we start interviewing" letter.
Quote: That’s a far cry from an invite for interview.
Thanks gents.. Climate issues - I understand.
Quote: Thanks gents.. Climate issues - I understand.
Good luck! Hope you make it through! Let us know when you get a date.
Quote: Savannah new base?
Guess you were right
Quote: Guess you were right

Jacksonville won't be a surprise either. MSY and AUS should be on the short list as well.

All cities currently served with low de-icing needs.

GRR breaks the mold. I'm guessing they like it for serving both coasts and the relatively large local population.
Quote: Jacksonville won't be a surprise either. MSY and AUS should be on the short list as well.

All cities currently served with low de-icing needs.

GRR breaks the mold. I'm guessing they like it for serving both coasts and the relatively large local population.
My flight attendants today were all talking about growth. It was a waste of time to explain to them this is just a transfer of assets. The new bases are going to rob productive trips from the Florida bases. Making them smaller and less productive. This is not really good unless you live in one of the new bases or want to.

I think people are still waiting to hear why GRR makes sense now but didn't before too.

Those of you north of PIE or TPA have fun driving to SRQ in rush hour. Apparently FAs get a real base there.
I have figured out the logic they use in determining what bases to open. I bet the next base is SDF.
104  504  554  594  600  601  602  603  604  605  606  607  608  614 
Page 604 of 637
Go to