48.00%
NO
52.00%
Voters: 175. You may not vote on this poll
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 1 of 6
Go to
Now that it's out, how will you vote?
Quote: Now that it's out, how will you vote?
Details? What's in the TA?
Yes. The majority you ask that don't post on Internet forums will also be voting yes.
Will this fix the actual issue that the original issue created?
No.............
RAH TA Poll
NO!

Seriously, how can we vote for a TA that was not negotiated by our NC? After 9 years of nonsense are you all really gonna vote yes to a TA that was written by management, doesn't keep up with inflation let alone pay raises, and no penalty to the company for dragging this out?

We will never have this leverage again...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
YES!!!!!!!!
Looks like a good TA, but vacation and reserve are not industry leading. My guess is it passes 60/40.

No it wasn't fully negotiated by the local NC, but it is fully backed by the Eboard. JC is a standup guy, and I would trust his judgement over any on the NC. Oh and he was actually elected by the membership.
The contract will be voted in. BUT...it will be too expensive and RAH will have to do something about it. Management has something in the works...look through all the smoke a mirrors guys. This is too good to be true. One day you guys can't come to any type of agreement then literally the next you all you want plus some? Smells very fishy.
Quote: The contract will be voted in. BUT...it will be too expensive and RAH will have to do something about it. Management has something in the works...look through all the smoke a mirrors guys. This is too good to be true. One day you guys can't come to any type of agreement then literally the next you all you want plus some? Smells very fishy.
You may be right; I'll take the money while i can then!
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 1 of 6
Go to