Amazon Prime Air

Subscribe
41  47  48  49  50  51  52  53  54  55 
Page 51 of 55
Go to
Fly for Prime Air
Quote: Well everyone probably knows that Amazon was the first company to be authorized to fly commercial drones, but what you don't know is that they are flying two B-767's and within the next two years are planning to be the world's' largest overnight parcel delivery service. Yes that includes FedEx and UPS. I know this to be a FACT not a rumor. I work for them .
You said you work for Amazon/Prime Air. Do they operate under Part 121? Where can I go to apply to Prime Air?
Just go to amazon website and search jobs. Enter code word “acidtripin” at checkout.

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS PRIME AIR

It doesn’t exist, there is no callsign, there is NO certificate, no ops, NOTHING!!!!!

its ACMI just like some homie with a 62 impala in santa cruz delivering a box as a sub contractor. Good grief
Idiots need to do their research a little better before being gutted on APC.
Quote: THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS PRIME AIR
Then how is there Amazon bag tags?
Oh you get them when you scab for Hete.
I love that the 501st post in this thread is an angry reply at the original post.
Quote: I love that the 501st post in this thread is an angry reply at the original post.
He might not be angry...just a complete idiot!
Quote: I love that the 501st post in this thread is an angry reply at the original post.
Quote: Well everyone probably knows that Amazon was the first company to be authorized to fly commercial drones, but what you don't know is that they are flying two B-767's and within the next two years are planning to be the world's' largest overnight parcel delivery service. Yes that includes FedEx and UPS. I know this to be a FACT not a rumor. I work for them .
It’s unfortunate that we missed the three year anniversary of this post. See you in October 2019!
We missed October 2019...but here were are a bit over four years beyond the original post and, perhaps to everyone's surprise and dismay, Amazon has yet to become the world's largest overnight parcel delivery service.

So where is Prime Air actually at, 50 airframes today with 20 more coming by the end of 2021 operated by no fewer than five different airlines?
Wow that four years went by fast.

The kid was a little-too-enthusiastic and a lot-too-arrogant, but it was no small feat to go in four years from that 2-plane cross-dock thing at ILN to a 51+ plane fleet and major-city network that functions pretty-darn-smoothly, in no small part to the efforts of many of the folks that post here on APC.
41  47  48  49  50  51  52  53  54  55 
Page 51 of 55
Go to