Trans State Airlines

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 1 of 5
Go to
Hi Everyone,

I’m wondering if there’s someone out there that has worked, or is currently working for Trans States Airlines. The reason I’m asking is because Trans States is coming to the university that I attend for interviews at the beginning of March.

I won’t be graduating until the middle of May, so I’m not expecting on getting a job position if everything goes well. Therefore, I’m planning on taking the opportunity and try to get some interview experience. But if something does come up I’m just curious on how they treat their employee’s, if they are a good company to work for, or a bad company.

Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
undflyboy06
Didn't gojets try to interview at UND and nobody went?
Phew, that would be a real slap in the face. Ha!
It was either that or UND said no they couldn't come to interview.
Did you see that TSA will be going to UND and hiring with 400TT and 50ME.
Yea, it was posted on the student services website for UND.
Quote: Hi Everyone,

I’m wondering if there’s someone out there that has worked, or is currently working for Trans States Airlines. The reason I’m asking is because Trans States is coming to the university that I attend for interviews at the beginning of March.

I won’t be graduating until the middle of May, so I’m not expecting on getting a job position if everything goes well. Therefore, I’m planning on taking the opportunity and try to get some interview experience. But if something does come up I’m just curious on how they treat their employee’s, if they are a good company to work for, or a bad company.

Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
undflyboy06
I am currently in training at TSA. I can tell you one thing you should consider. TSA have a very big problem with new hires busting the checkrides. They dont give you a lot of preparation before they give you 8 sim sessions. 2 attempts total to pass oral/sim. I would guess about 30% drop out because of it.
They are pretty desperate for pilots now, so they told us that anybody we know with commercial should apply.
Rumours are also that they might have to look for street captains soon.
Thanks s10an for the information.
Quote: I am currently in training at TSA. I can tell you one thing you should consider. TSA have a very big problem with new hires busting the checkrides. They dont give you a lot of preparation before they give you 8 sim sessions. 2 attempts total to pass oral/sim. I would guess about 30% drop out because of it.
They are pretty desperate for pilots now, so they told us that anybody we know with commercial should apply.
Rumours are also that they might have to look for street captains soon.
If you can't get a handle on the plane in 8 sessions (9 or 10 if you fail the first ride), you don't belong in the seat. It's really that simple. New-hires aren't busting because training is impossible (although it sure isn't easy), they're busting because they don't have the experience to be flying jets.
As far as the whole "street captains" goes, I'm pretty sure that's already been blocked by past actions. CQFOs would be much more likely.
Quote: CQFOs would be much more likely.
What's CQFO's?
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 1 of 5
Go to