Republic after the contract

Subscribe
186  236  276  282  283  284  285  286  287  288  289  290  296 
Page 286 of 300
Go to
Can anyone specify life in the Miami base? Days off, avg flight time, avg credit, reserve time, day trips? Thanks
Is there still a contract?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Quote: Is there still a contract?

If you're referring to our bankruptcy, absolutely nothing changed in our contract.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Quote: If you're referring to our bankruptcy, absolutely nothing changed in our contract.

I'm guessing he meant a signing contract in which case there is. It's prorated for 2 years.
Quote: I'm guessing he meant a signing contract in which case there is. It's prorated for 2 years.

The only contract I signed was one stating that if I left within two years that I'd pay my bonus back prorated. No training contract.

That said I already had an ATP so I don't know if it is the same for everyone.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Quote: I'm guessing he meant a signing contract in which case there is. It's prorated for 2 years.

Ah yeah, my bad.

Anymore chat about a IAH base since you have come out of BK? Looks like more MSP flying in the future.
Quote: Anymore chat about a IAH base since you have come out of BK? Looks like more MSP flying in the future.

Nope not going to happen. Yay for more outstation and wrong coast bases.

Any meaning behind the planned event for pilot interviews in MSP? The post on the intranet makes it seem like they're looking for people in the MSP area.
Quote: Any meaning behind the planned event for pilot interviews in MSP? The post on the intranet makes it seem like they're looking for people in the MSP area.

That was the impression I got as well.

186  236  276  282  283  284  285  286  287  288  289  290  296 
Page 286 of 300
Go to