Republic after the contract

Subscribe
192  242  282  288  289  290  291  292  293  294  295  296 
Page 292 of 300
Go to
Quote: any chance IAH opens up?

Nope not going to happen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Quote: With four or more days off in a row (I believe the magic number was four) they contractually have to give you the option to travel home space positive.
Best to go home because they don't cover the hotel in that period.
Quote: Best to go home because they don't cover the hotel in that period.
Depending on your phase of training, the above is NOT accurate.
Haven't seen anyone complaining lately in here. Everyone enjoying rjet? Skyw seemed to go down hill for some reason, but yall still seem chipper
Quote: Haven't seen anyone complaining lately in here. Everyone enjoying rjet? Skyw seemed to go down hill for some reason, but yall still seem chipper

Their management group just scored a huge win by locking them into a contract for 5 years. 1 percent raises and no QOL improvements. Not even block or better [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] (they have historical credit)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Quote: Their management group just scored a huge win by locking them into a contract for 5 years. 1 percent raises and no QOL improvements. Not even block or better [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] (they have historical credit)

I haven’t looked hard enough but I was wondering what they agreed to. By that account, that is terrible. In this day and age, our regional contracts should only raise the bar for others.
Quote: Haven't seen anyone complaining lately in here. Everyone enjoying rjet? Skyw seemed to go down hill for some reason, but yall still seem chipper
Things are pretty good. We’re all waiting for whatever is next. A new base perhaps. Who knows. I’m most curious where those 12 mesa 175s will go. No way they can staff those, especially in the wake of that horrendous TA presented recently.
Quote: Their management group just scored a huge win by locking them into a contract for 5 years. 1 percent raises and no QOL improvements. Not even block or better [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] (they have historical credit)

You're talking SkyW or rjet?
Quote: You're talking SkyW or rjet?

Skywest. They just passed a subpar pay package (can’t call it a contract because it is just pay, oh and no union).

Quote: Skywest. They just passed a subpar pay package (can’t call it a contract because it is just pay, oh and no union).

They got some QOL improvements but nothing major. It's honestly a huge loss for their pilot group.
192  242  282  288  289  290  291  292  293  294  295  296 
Page 292 of 300
Go to