Envoy/Compass Merger....?

Subscribe
2  3  4  5  6  7 
Page 6 of 7
Go to
Parker probally wants to buy Compass dump the Delta jets, keep the pilots and place more AA planes there. Some version of what happen to Colgin when Delta bought them. Mabye there are enough pilots if Delta and United shrink express for AA to grow or maintain Eagle.
Quote: Gojet pilots are honestly some of the dumbest around.

Coming from you, that's a compliment.

Weren't you just spewing about calling people names? Yeah. Yeah, you were.

Hypocrite.
Quote: Compass isn't in charge of its money. Trans States Holdings is.
Not saying this could happen, but you can't rule it out. Besides, who owns TSA and can something be structured that benefits him and gives him longer-term stability and relevance in an industry like the regionals that is withering on the vine ?

I'm sure many entities or individuals would jump at such a deal if they came out ahead with a fistful of yen.
Quote: Coming from you, that's a compliment.

Weren't you just spewing about calling people names? Yeah. Yeah, you were.

Hypocrite.
I'm not sure "dumbest around" qualifies as "names."
Quote: Not saying this could happen, but you can't rule it out. Besides, who owns TSA and can something be structured that benefits him and gives him longer-term stability and relevance in an industry like the regionals that is withering on the vine ?

I'm sure many entities or individuals would jump at such a deal if they came out ahead with a fistful of yen.
Wasn't the Skywest deal different because ASA is private and Skywest public? Trans States Holdings is all private, owed by one guy and has purchased airlines in the past, Compass. It wouldn't make any sense for Compass, whose middle to upper management plays multiple roles within Holdings to buy an airline. Holdings buying? Sure.
I just to talk to a sim instructor, he said its not true..
Quote: I just to talk to a sim instructor, he said its not true..
That's a wild rumor, but usually sim instructors aren't privy to that information. These kind of things usually come with non disclosure agreements for those working on it, and I don't think that would include instructors
Quote: That's a wild rumor, but usually sim instructors aren't privy to that information. These kind of things usually come with non disclosure agreements for those working on it, and I don't think that would include instructors
I think you missed the sarcasm there
Quote: I think you missed the sarcasm there
Possibly, it's been a long day already. Would've definitely got it if a flight attendant was referenced
Quote: Possibly, it's been a long day already. Would've definitely got it if a flight attendant was referenced
Well it was a Flight Attendant sim instructor for the Flight Attendant Pilot Transition Program (FAPTP) that Envoy started last month, it will solve all their hiring needs.
2  3  4  5  6  7 
Page 6 of 7
Go to