Page 23 of 24
Go to
1 year 1 month.

Still no settlement?
What ever happened to firstclass?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Quote: 1 year 1 month.

Still no settlement?
Are you at mainline now? If so, enjoy that paycheck and move on.

Quote: What ever happened to firstclass?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Banned apparently.
I was working at PSA under the current contract. I worked by the contract and expect the company to keep their end of the agreement. They owe me thousands regardless where I am today. I was also a union dues paying member. And for those that are unaware:

Quote:
What is a collective bargaining agreement?
A collective bargaining agreement (sometimes called a CBA) is an agreement negotiated between a labor union and an employer that sets forth the terms of employment for the employees who are members of that labor union. A CBA may include provisions regarding wages, vacation time, working hours, working conditions, and health insurance benefits.
Once a collective bargaining agreement is in place:
Management cannot reduce wages or change working conditions without first negotiating with the employees, through their union representatives. Employees are entitled to vote on changes made to their contract.
Your contract is for a set period of time and cannot be changed at will by a notice or announcement.
There will be no favoritism or change of policy to suit the whim of management.
Your union enforces your contract to make sure the employer abides by the rules.
Your union enforces your contract through a grievance procedure, in arbitration
For example, unions deal with practices regarding discipline and making sure proper procedures are in place so that employees are treated fairly. Most union members cannot be terminated or disciplined unless the employer has "just cause," as defined by the collective bargaining agreement, unlike most non-union employees in the private sector, who are employed "at-will," which means that employer can fire you or change your conditions of employment at any time and for almost any reason. For more information, please see our site's at-will employment page.
Quote: I was working at PSA under the current contract. I worked by the contract and expect the company to keep their end of the agreement. They owe me thousands regardless where I am today. I was also a union dues paying member. And for those that are unaware:
You should've kept bolding the line under the one you bolded.
Quote: Are you at mainline now? If so, enjoy that paycheck and move on.
Exactly what's wrong with the regional mentality.
Quote: Exactly what's wrong with the regional mentality.
Care to expand on that comment?
Still any word? Or is the company going to ignore this part of the contract till 2020?
Has ALPA done anything to hold the company to the contract?

In reality the union and the company will sweep this under the carpet. The company knows they are in the wrong and the Union knows they are on very thin ice for failure to represent. All I would like to know is what is the arbitrators decision. So I can go ahead and serve ALPA my law suit.
Quote: Care to expand on that comment?
You know exactly what he means.
T.R. said we would know in the first quarter 2017. Let's see what the next 2 months hold.

I am not optimistic.
13  19  20  21  22  23  24 
Page 23 of 24
Go to