Air Wisconsin parking aircraft

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 1 of 6
Go to
Air Wisconsin will be parking 4 aircraft by the end of the month. Still no announcement from the company.
This is new information.

Sounds legit to me.
42 less pilots we need to hire, I guess... Although now I don't see how they could hire any.
Well... Maybe I'll go ahead and share what a Mx personnel told me last night in CLT. You guys are parking 200s, PSA will be transferring some of our 200s to you, and we will be getting the remaining CRJ900 options. Just a rumor at this time. But who knows...
Quote: Well... Maybe I'll go ahead and share what a Mx personnel told me last night in CLT. You guys are parking 200s, PSA will be transferring some of our 200s to you, and we will be getting the remaining CRJ900 options. Just a rumor at this time. But who knows...
Do you guys have 900 rates already?
He works at PSA so yes.
Quote: He works at PSA so yes.
Oh Snap! Sorry. Yes I see that now. However does AWAC have 900 rates?
Nope........
Quote: Oh Snap! Sorry. Yes I see that now. However does AWAC have 900 rates?
We do

Edit: Actually we don't, we have 50 set jet rates, 51-70 seat jet rates, and BaE-146 rates in our CBA
Quote: Air Wisconsin will be parking 4 aircraft by the end of the month. Still no announcement from the company.
Maybe so... but I have the Queen of the Fleet, 401, all day tomorrow. My back is already twitching.
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 1 of 6
Go to