ExpressJet

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  15 
Page 5 of 29
Go to
Wait... I thought the ASA side was at least "trying" to get 2 class AA flying. So instead Skywest just moves 30 700s over there. Yet another punch to the gut. Sweet.
So the rumors of DFW closing for Xjet is true? Doug Parker is a loser...sorry guys. With any amount of luck the BOD of AA will get rid of him sometime in the near future. They just booted Scott Kirby who was notorious for being anti-pilot. And he landed at United. Not good for United or their "express" carriers like you guys. Just a heads up.
Quote: Hey, what's the fraud doing on an expressjet thread? LMAO! Is your buyers remorse with allegiant that big that you are scoping out all the regional threads?

What a joke..all your ag3xxx accounts and whatever other phantom accounts you have on here. Envoy is throwing a wrench in your plot to spread false negative information about it, isn't it? What will all these recent upgrades, returned flying, returned aircraft, arrival of more and more E175s...

And that is nothing compared to more news coming down the pike.
So let's recap: you work for allegiant (excuse me for a few minutes while I finish laughing) and in your free time you attempt to spread false information about Envoy...except that now Envoy is on a major upswing which makes your job even more difficult. Life must really suck right about now, hu ag-whatever you call yourself?
Where is all of this good news of which you speak? All I've heard over the past few months is more of the same.
The bit of information I got was minimum of 101 aircraft as part of the contract, up to 155 depending on staffing ability.
I suspect as Skywest grows with 175's they won't be able to staff the 50's because of attrition and Xjt will cover the flying on short term contracts. With the CRJ or 145 is anyone's guess but CRJ would make sense
Express jet would need a western domicile(s) and us eastern if you want to split inc. by airframe.
They could cover ATL CVG DTW ORD flying Skywest does easily couldn't they?
Y'all know the current reserve times at IAH and how long it might take to hold after training?
Quote: Y'all know the current reserve times at IAH and how long it might take to hold after training?
I believe right now you can hold any base out of training... The most junior hard line holder is 2.5 year seniority... Lowest relief line holder seems to be just under 2 years of seniority... Hopefully with the CPP program starting to draw people next month and into next year, that number drops to something more reasonable. Feel free to let me know if you have any other questions.
Quote: I suspect as Skywest grows with 175's they won't be able to staff the 50's because of attrition and Xjt will cover the flying on short term contracts. With the CRJ or 145 is anyone's guess but CRJ would make sense
SkyWest is already staffed through next spring.. And the CRJ feelt is staying flat.. Plus Delta/UA draw down over the next 3-4 years will easy the CRJ staffing.. I think the ERJ extension was just a function of UA unable to cover that many coming off line at once. The 737/A320's need some spool up time.. The bigger tell tell sign is that ASA is avoiding a list merger with XJT. The MEC must be privy to realy what happens in 2018... Thats the main reason to stay away..
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  15 
Page 5 of 29
Go to