ASA MEC Chair election

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 5 of 5
Go to
Quote: So he can maintain control of his communist fiefdom. As long as L-XJT is the bigger pilot group, he will stop at nothing to try to kill them off, even if it means sacrificing some of his junior subjects.
^^^
Nailed it. It's ALL about control. When I was in recurrent and we had the 'free' lunch that that ALPA provides, he said "HE" was tired of dealing with LXJT, and his only vision was a divorce from the merger. Wake up! This guy is putting our careers on the line. And our reps are too scared to do anything that might resemble change. He has truly built a base of support from within the 'good ole boy's club', and will push anyone out that stands up to him.
Quote: ^^^
Nailed it. It's ALL about control. When I was in recurrent and we had the 'free' lunch that that ALPA provides, he said "HE" was tired of dealing with LXJT, and his only vision was a divorce from the merger. Wake up! This guy is putting our careers on the line. And our reps are too scared to do anything that might resemble change. He has truly built a base of support from within the 'good ole boy's club', and will push anyone out that stands up to him.
Why are the reps scared? Is Tony threatening them in some way? Perhaps someone should ask Sterling about your last sentence, hopefully before the ride off the cliff....
Quote: Why are the reps scared? Is Tony threatening them in some way? Perhaps someone should ask Sterling about your last sentence, hopefully before the ride off the cliff....
TM seems to rule the reps, at least 7 of them. He 'told' the reps who his new Vice Chairman would be. Of course they knuckled under and made the appointed Executive Manager the next Vice Chairman.
Quote: TM seems to rule the reps, at least 7 of them. He 'told' the reps who his new Vice Chairman would be. Of course they knuckled under and made the appointed Executive Manager the next Vice Chairman.
Certainly you're not suggesting he's abusing his position as an IP to "rule" the reps, are you? Any idea who the brave 2 are? Wonder what they have to say? You seem to recognize the risk to your career. Hopefully you'll start asking your reps the tough questions, before it's too late....
This thread is full of hilarity and insanity.

I just can't tell which I like better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 5 of 5
Go to