ATI/ABX new hire info?

Subscribe
30  36  37  38  39  40 
Page 40 of 40
Go to
intereted in speaking to someone about ATI, met with them at job fair this past weekend. If someone can pm me their contact info so i can get some questions answered, that would be great! Thanks
Quote: Doing what we do kept the company alive and growing all the while fighting to get you and everyone that was furloughed back. I took the recall when offered, did you turn down your recall offer once or twice? Stop the tears.
Nope. I, and many others, were never offered recall as a direct result of all you did to "keep the company alive"; such sacrifice.
Quote: intereted in speaking to someone about ATI, met with them at job fair this past weekend. If someone can pm me their contact info so i can get some questions answered, that would be great! Thanks
Just doing the smallest amount of research on this site will tell you all you need to know.

I find it amazing that people will do this minimal research and still want to work there. Pilots really are their own worst enemy....
Quote: Nope. I, and many others, were never offered recall as a direct result of all you did to "keep the company alive"; such sacrifice.
I'll second that!
WTFover and ke4lir,

Thanks for joining in to remind our former "brothers" just how wonderful they really are! I hope things are going well for both of you.
Quote: intereted in speaking to someone about ATI, met with them at job fair this past weekend. If someone can pm me their contact info so i can get some questions answered, that would be great! Thanks
Only 3 or 4 of them can afford a computer and they are probably working other jobs and hadn't had time to be on here.
Quote: Only 3 or 4 of them can afford a computer and they are probably working other jobs and hadn't had time to be on here.

<mic drop>
Quote: Only 3 or 4 of them can afford a computer and they are probably working other jobs and hadn't had time to be on here.
LMAO!!!!!!
30  36  37  38  39  40 
Page 40 of 40
Go to