Go to
Quote: Scope!!!
Ltd!!!
Pay!!!
Retirement!!!
SLOPE?

Sorry, wrong thread.
VS, etc.

It's an Airbus. Fly it like an Airbus. If the pax wanted a corporate airplane ride, they'd own shares in NetJets.

Seriously, a truly gifted FO showed me that VS, used intelligently and well monitored, can give a real nice ride. I'm just too lazy to work that hard. I guess I always was "Low Tier", just saying.

BTW, if you want to start your descent immediately. Forget playing VS against AS. Just pull the thrust levers back to idle, kick off the A/P and fly the danged thing for a few seconds. Works every time.

When "automated", thrust takes five to ten seconds to begin to sloowwwllly spool down. Manually pulling the thrust levers results in an immediate, and more rapid spool down.
My favorite is when experienced airbus pilots pull open descent to lose 2,000' in cruise. First day on the job, ok, but even a low tier pilot should fly smooth and keep people happy. I do not accept any notion that we should ever do anything other than fly the airplane as smoothly as possible, ice cream eating - pilot hating ceo or not. I don't care if you start flying 30 minutes late for not covering for other people, but once you fly you should do you best to not make nervous flyers uncomfortable. My opinion. This also goes for a-holes that talk about using full reverse all the time no matter what. Be a low tier employee, but be a good pilot.
Quote: My favorite is when experienced airbus pilots pull open descent to lose 2,000' in cruise. First day on the job, ok, but even a low tier pilot should fly smooth and keep people happy. I do not accept any notion that we should ever do anything other than fly the airplane as smoothly as possible, ice cream eating - pilot hating ceo or not. I don't care if you start flying 30 minutes late for not covering for other people, but once you fly you should do you best to not make nervous flyers uncomfortable. My opinion. This also goes for a-holes that talk about using full reverse all the time no matter what. Be a low tier employee, but be a good pilot.
So if u use rev thrust everytime u land ur a bad pilot?
No, of course not, but if it is out of spite...I would say immature.
Quote: No, of course not, but if it is out of spite...I would say immature.
Saving the brakes is immature? I'm five years old then.

When is the strike vote?
Quote: Saving the brakes is immature? I'm five years old then.

When is the strike vote?

Lmfao......
Quote: Saving the brakes is immature? I'm five years old then.

When is the strike vote?
Read dumbass....he never said saving the brakes is immature. You putting a smartass spin on it IS immature. Grow up please.
And another week of wasted negotiations. This is getting deeeeeepressing
Quote: And another week of wasted negotiations. This is getting deeeeeepressing
Nothing good? I didn't expect anything to be honest.
26  32  33  34  35  36  37  38  39  40 
Page 36 of 40
Go to