Mesa 3.0

Subscribe
83  133  173  179  180  181  182  183  184  185  186  187  193  233  283  683 
Page 183 of 690
Go to
anyone else unable to access AQP training? trying to finish up by tomorrow but it's not loading (was earlier)
Quote: anyone else unable to access AQP training? trying to finish up by tomorrow but it's not loading (was earlier)
I finished yesterday but just checked I was able to login. The program did crash on me multiple times this year.
You don't think the F/os talk to each other, come on man for the past month every F/O I spoke with and some I know is leaving. I have been here since February and there's only 56 F/O below me. At one time it had 73 so you do the maths , I don't spread rumors check it out yourself on the the seniority list
And if we are so staff why are we paring captains with captains
Quote: And if we are so staff why are we paring captains with captains
Most regionals will fly Capt on Capt. Regionals like to ovefstaff on Capt's because they can fly both seats. We only had maybe one or two days of 200% for the holidays. We aren't even close to short staffed if we aren't canceling at least 20 flights a day.
Quote: Most regionals will fly Capt on Capt. Regionals like to ovefstaff on Capt's because they can fly both seats. We only had maybe one or two days of 200% for the holidays. We aren't even close to short staffed if we aren't canceling at least 20 flights a day.

He's absolutely right....things will get much worse before they get better.
Quote: Marcian Kolololodyezatck is that you?
LMAO...I was thinking the same thing....
Quote: Public Service Announcement:
For those Captains on the EJET. There are numerous FO's leaving before Christmas. If you are at the bottom 10-20% There is a strong chance you'll be downgraded by February. Mesa can't hire for attrition on the EJET side right now. If you think you're safe and you keep telling yourself I'm only here until I get my 1000 hours PIC, you'll be sorry you didn't get out now. Management does not have the money or the answers for what's to come next. Good luck
Why would they downgrade when they can fly captains as FO's? The big question is how are they going to hire enough pilots to handle the next batch of Ejets coming?
Quote: I think we might actually see Republic open up an E-170/175 domicile at IAH before SkyWest does so. SkyWest still has a shrunken CRJ domicile in IAH. RAH (first Shuttle and nowadays Republic) has had a strong presence at IAH since the beginning of the UA CO merger, and they have enough flying to support a domicile there. They just don't have the domicile because it goes against their (in my opinion non-sense) outstation base system. Also, we have to remember that the main reason we got the additional 18 E-175s was because Republic was restructuring and fixing their staffing issues. Once they are up and running back again they will be in a good position to take their airframes back. But then again, I presume that Mesa's performance will have to decline due to staffing issues, before United takes the flying away from us.
We didn't get those additional 175's because of Republic. We got them because of Skywest pushing Mesa.
Quote: Why would they downgrade when they can fly captains as FO's? The big question is how are they going to hire enough pilots to handle the next batch of Ejets coming?
What makes you think you're getting more planes? Pretty sure United is scoped out.
83  133  173  179  180  181  182  183  184  185  186  187  193  233  283  683 
Page 183 of 690
Go to