Mesa 3.0

Subscribe
287  337  377  383  384  385  386  387  388  389  390  391  397  437  487 
Page 387 of 690
Go to
Quote: In my case, if I couldn't handfly im RVSM, that would of meant that Kalitta said no to me already.
Come to K4, #1 in first year FO pay!
Quote: In my case, if I was still at Mesa, that would of meant that Kalitta said no to me already. But I agree, try them before another regional.
What is with your obsession with this thread? You're a 74 FO for a contract ACMI op that pays you lots of money to spend lots of time on the road--cool story bro.

I left Mesa a while ago. Do you see me in here bragging about my current equipment/employer/payrate/retirement match/profit sharing check or whatever constantly? No--because I don't need to compensate for anything in any department of my life, and because I have enough experience in this industry (and in a left seat) to know that bragging about your current equipment/payrate/employer/career progression/etc. etc. etc. is never, ever, ever wise.

Whoever you are, I'm glad you've moved on to a better job that provides you with what you want in life--congrats. I know the feeling 100%. Just know I'm doing you a favor by telling you this, especially from your position at the bottom of a seniority list at an ACMI carrier as we near the end of this economic cycle: maybe through experience--through a few economic cycles--you'll learn that being a professional in this industry involves a great deal of restraint and knowing when to stop talking.

Gloating about an ACMI job that many pilots would never take for any amount of money due to the time away from CONUS and risk of furloughs during big recessions, in a discussion thread regarding your former regional, makes you look like a sore loser--not a winner. You don't have to be that guy. Don't be.

Respectfully,

--flaps
Quote: What is with your obsession with this thread? You're a 74 FO for a contract ACMI op that pays you lots of money to spend lots of time on the road--cool story bro.

I left Mesa a while ago. Do you see me in here bragging about my current equipment/employer/payrate/retirement match/profit sharing check or whatever constantly? No--because I don't need to compensate for anything in any department of my life, and because I have enough experience in this industry (and in a left seat) to know that bragging about your current equipment/payrate/employer/career progression/etc. etc. etc. is never, ever, ever wise.

Whoever you are, I'm glad you've moved on to a better job that provides you with what you want in life--congrats. I know the feeling 100%. Just know I'm doing you a favor by telling you this, especially from your position at the bottom of a seniority list at an ACMI carrier as we near the end of this economic cycle: maybe through experience--through a few economic cycles--you'll learn that being a professional in this industry involves a great deal of restraint and knowing when to stop talking.

Gloating about an ACMI job that many pilots would never take for any amount of money due to the time away from CONUS and risk of furloughs during big recessions, in a discussion thread regarding your former regional, makes you look like a sore loser--not a winner. You don't have to be that guy. Don't be.

Respectfully,

--flaps
I respect what you are saying, my last posts were to only get a reaction out of Lahey and Mr.JetBlue, since thats what they want.
Quote: I respect what you are saying, my last posts were to only get a reaction out of Lahey and Mr.JetBlue, since thats what they want.

Feeding trolls....2nd bad decision
Quote: I respect what you are saying, my last posts were to let everyone know I drive a 1998 PT Cruiser convertible.
Thanks for informing us on that chief
Quote: Thanks for informing us on that chief
You are still at Mesa, liar.
Quote: You are still at Mesa, liar.
Yeah, and I'm racking up my 1,000 turbine PIC and will probably be at a major before you.
Quote: Yeah, and I'm racking up my 1,000 turbine PIC and will probably be at a major before you.
1000 TPIC is not a magic golden ticket to the majors.
Quote: 1000 TPIC is not a magic golden ticket to the majors.
We'll see about that, everyone just does it wrong.
It sure doesn't hurt, at least.

So what's the deal with the EL recall? If it goes forward do DFW pilots get a ballot on the matter?
287  337  377  383  384  385  386  387  388  389  390  391  397  437  487 
Page 387 of 690
Go to