Recruitment Event

Subscribe
22  28  29  30  31  32  33  34  35  36  42 
Page 32 of 62
Go to
Quote: Anyone from the event gotten an invite over the last week? Kinda quiet for on here. Not sure if they are sending out invites right now anyways.
I had two clients get the call for an interview from the recruitment event. They only had 2 weeks to prepare. One was pure corporate, the other was a regional captain.
Quote: Boeing FCTM (Flight Crew Training Manual) states: "The use of speedbrakes with flaps extended should be avoided, if possible. With flaps 15 or greater, the speedbrakes should be retracted. If circumstances dictate the use of speedbrakes with flaps extended, high sink rates during the approach should be avoided. Speedbrakes should be retracted before reaching 1,000 feet AGL"
Yes but the limitation is use below 1000'agl. And nothing about boards and flaps 1-10. It's a SW limitation. It'll be changed. Soon SW will be forced to join the 20th century and operate it like Boeing recommends with the addition of the max.
Finally!
Quote: Yes but the limitation is use below 1000'agl. And nothing about boards and flaps 1-10. It's a SW limitation. It'll be changed. Soon SW will be forced to join the 20th century and operate it like Boeing recommends with the addition of the max.
Finally!
Agreed, the only limitation is "below 1000'", but you can't get around the advice from Boeing that any use of speed brakes and flaps should be avoided - if possible - and prohibited above flaps 10. I doubt the limitation will be lifted anytime soon because current inspection cycles are also based on SWA not using speedbrakes in conjunction with flaps.
Just got the interview invite for the end of November.
6200TT
1050TPIC
121/135/91k
4 year degree
No 737 type and early 40s (age).
I did not attend any job fairs but did apply during the weekend window recently (couldn't get a slot into the DAL job fair).
I live in the DFW metroplex so WN is definitely my number 1. Keeping my fingers crossed! Good luck to all those in the hunt!
Congrats..!
Quote: Just got the interview invite for the end of November.
6200TT
1050TPIC
121/135/91k
4 year degree
No 737 type and early 40s (age).
I did not attend any job fairs but did apply during the weekend window recently (couldn't get a slot into the DAL job fair).
I live in the DFW metroplex so WN is definitely my number 1. Keeping my fingers crossed! Good luck to all those in the hunt!
Congrats. Were you at the SWA job fair or just applied during the window they opened during the event?
I attended WIA 2016 only and interviewed recently. LOTS of people that interviewed with me were at the SWA job fair that was held recently.
Does SWA plan on going to NGPA in January?
Quote: Does SWA plan on going to NGPA in January?
Were they on the attending sheet?
They were not. NGPA posted that last year they had 35 or so vendors and were expecting the same turnout. That isn't the case for this year according to the sheet. Has swa attended this expo in the past?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
22  28  29  30  31  32  33  34  35  36  42 
Page 32 of 62
Go to