DAL Class drops

Subscribe
167  217  257  263  264  265  266  267  268  269  270  271  277  317  367 
Page 267 of 390
Go to
Quote: Moving it back would be an option, but you could also stay 60-70 miles away and drive in for the biggest interview of your life.
Let's set this straight... No interviewee ever has had to pay for their own airfare or hotel. The company covers that. They also cover hotel during the 2 weeks of indoc.

The ONLY time you are on your own for lodging is during the initial training. It's still BS, IMO, but I drove my truck 9 hours to ATL and did a crash pad with a private room for the month. This really should be fixed, I don't care if the company "should do it on their own". Of course, pretty much everything on VA Ave is junk/borderline unsafe but still...
Quote: Let's set this straight... No interviewee ever has had to pay for their own airfare or hotel. The company covers that. They also cover hotel during the 2 weeks of indoc.

The ONLY time you are on your own for lodging is during the initial training. It's still BS, IMO, but I drove my truck 9 hours to ATL and did a crash pad with a private room for the month. This really should be fixed, I don't care if the company "should do it on their own". Of course, pretty much everything on VA Ave is junk/borderline unsafe but still...
False! When you get invited for interview, DL will PS the person to/from ATL for the interview, but hotel is out of pocket for the interviewee.

You are correct that DL pays during Indoc, but folks are out of pocket for Initial.
DAL Class drops
Quote: Let's set this straight... No interviewee ever has had to pay for their own airfare or hotel. The company covers that. They also cover hotel during the 2 weeks of indoc.

Whoops, DWC beat me to it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Quote: False! When you get invited for interview, DL will PS the person to/from ATL for the interview, but hotel is out of pocket for the interviewee.

You are correct that DL pays during Indoc, but folks are out of pocket for Initial.
I love posts that are condescending and yet the know-it-all still gets it's wrong.

"I'm here to correct all of you. Never has Delta ever furloughed."

Such authority! Tell me more.
Quote: Such authority! Tell me more.
Usta be 90 days....uphill both ways, lions, tigers......
Quote: A class the day after the super bowl?

Bold move cotton, let’s see if it pays off for them.
Like anybody cares about it this year.
Quote: I love posts that are condescending and yet the know-it-all still gets it's wrong.

"I'm here to correct all of you. Never has Delta ever furloughed."

I can't tell if you're annoyed by the post you quoted which was correct in its summary, or the one that misstated the facts.
Quote: False! When you get invited for interview, DL will PS the person to/from ATL for the interview, but hotel is out of pocket for the interviewee.

Well, I guess I forgot about that then...
Quote: Like anybody cares about it this year.
FIFY! Does anyone ever really care about NFL for anything other than their fantasy teams?
167  217  257  263  264  265  266  267  268  269  270  271  277  317  367 
Page 267 of 390
Go to