FedEx SCP

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6  12 
Page 2 of 14
Go to
Quote:
They just may decide JL is a keeper.

What difference does it make? The position carries no authority do affect change or really get anything done so WTF? The position is just the top of the filter pyramid between the line guy and upper mgt, who don't want to hear from us anyway. Might as well put the puppet lady in there, same difference.
I vote for R. D. Marshall.....
Quote: I also worked for a FAR121 Supplemental Carrier while on furlough from Seaboard World. The Chief pilot of Capitol International had been the #1 Seniority guy at Seaboard. When he turned age 60 he retired from Seaboard and was hired as the Chief pilot at Capitol. They just may decide JL is a keeper.
Are you studying your panel flows yet, eng?
Next Friday (maybe)
Quote: Anybody have ideas or intel as to when the next SCP will be announced?
The VP of OPS (PC) was overhead to say by next Friday(2/23). For what its worth, I heard that last week also?

Several were called back for second interviews two weeks ago!
Quote: I vote for R. D. Marshall.....

He has already said if he was CP no one would get into trouble.

My vote is for him!
Quote: I vote for R. D. Marshall.....
Quote: He has already said if he was CP no one would get into trouble.

My vote is for him!
And there would be Karokee every night on the hub turns and motorcycles just in case you have to flee...
And guns. And whiskey. And everything good.

I think we found our guy....
Quote: What difference does it make? The position carries no authority do affect change or really get anything done so WTF? The position is just the top of the filter pyramid between the line guy and upper mgt, who don't want to hear from us anyway. Might as well put the puppet lady in there, same difference.
I don't usually agree with this "Biteme" guy but I think he may have a very good point here ...
Quote: I don't usually agree with this "Biteme" guy but I think he may have a very good point here ...
That's classic. You guys ***** about DM in Central Region and he's 2 steps below JL. You don't think it makes a difference who's in the office? Glad you're not picking his successor then....
Iv'e heard 2 names in the lead for the job S. Mcabe and B. Gasko....also
that Mcabe has backed off for the job.....any good rumors?
1  2  3  4  5  6  12 
Page 2 of 14
Go to