Norwegian Shuttle hiring US-based 787 pilots

Subscribe
3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  17 
Page 7 of 29
Go to
Quote: I asked and it looks like the pay is $5,500/mo for FOs and $10,000/mo for CAs + $1,000 monthly per diem. I'm from the FLL area and it seems like a decent deal to me. Probably wouldn't commute in for this gig though, with only 10 days off per month.
What's that the orange guy said......."we love the uneducated"
Quote: I asked and it looks like the pay is $5,500/mo for FOs and $10,000/mo for CAs + $1,000 monthly per diem. I'm from the FLL area and it seems like a decent deal to me. Probably wouldn't commute in for this gig though, with only 10 days off per month.
If they were flying RJs it would be a decent deal. That's less than half of what United and American pays to fly the 787.
And here we see the guy who would have shown up in class at CAL in '84 it EAL in '89. Defense for being there would have sounded like 'It seems like a decent deal.'
Quote: And here we see the guy who would have shown up in class at CAL in '84 it EAL in '89. Defense for being there would have sounded like 'It seems like a decent deal.'
Really? I don't see any picket lines at NAI.
Quote: Really? I don't see any picket lines at NAI.
After years of flying with far too many scabs, I can guarantee you that anyone who calls 132K for a 787 CA 'a decent deal' would also have taken an offer from Frank Lorenzo.
Quote: What's that the orange guy said......."we love the uneducated"
Nicely done.
Quote: Really? I don't see any picket lines at NAI.
He's just as much a threat to your job
Quote: How many foreign airline pilots are you carrying now?
Zero foreign airline pilots who are JUMPSEATING. It'll also be zero U.S. based NAI pilots should they get into CASS and actually be stupid enough to ask for a free ride.
If the pay was 12K/24K it would then be an OK deal?
Your arguments are flawed.
Quote: He's just as much a threat to your job
Understood. I just don't ever infer that someone is scabbing unless there's a picket line set up. It dilutes the meaning of the term. There is only ONE way to scab...crossing a picket line and flying struck work. Period.
3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  17 
Page 7 of 29
Go to