Kalitta TA Released to Members

Subscribe
3  9  10  11  12  13  14 
Page 13 of 14
Go to
Stupid Question
I have a CJO at Kalitta and can't wait to start.. Leaving a 747-400 job with half the pay.. to say the least I'm excited about the transition...

what does DOS, DOS+1, DOS+2, etc.. mean?

I'm a former military pilot and just getting use to this 121 terminology..
Kalitta TA Released to Members
Date of signing of the contract, plus one, two and three years. When the agreed upon raises (or other events) take place.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Anyone have a link to the pull contract? Is Kalitta any better now after this contract? How about for a regional guy coming to Kalitta?
I too am curious about life under the new contract. Has the news of the new pay scale cause an influx of higher qualified applicants? For those who have applied, any magic formula for getting the interview?
Date of signing +1 yr +2 yrs etc.
Oops. Already answered sorry.
Can anyone give a realistic pay for 1st and 2nd year FO?
Quote: Can anyone give a realistic pay for 1st and 2nd year FO?
Just assume you will be paid guarantee and you won't be disappointed. The new boss has us staying on our lines and many of them are at or under 64 hours. The lines that pay more will most likely go senior than a first or second year pilot. Figure on training pay for 4-6 weeks and approximately 1000 a month in per diem. Eat on the plane and don't act like your on vacation every layover and you can keep most of that.
Quote: Just assume you will be paid guarantee and you won't be disappointed. The new boss has us staying on our lines and many of them are at or under 64 hours. The lines that pay more will most likely go senior than a first or second year pilot. Figure on training pay for 4-6 weeks and approximately 1000 a month in per diem. Eat on the plane and don't act like your on vacation every layover and you can keep most of that.
Do you get per diem while in training?
In my opinion, perdiem is just for acting like you're on vacation while at work.
You only go around once..........enjoy it!
We have one of the best, if not the best, 1st year pay scales out there.
3  9  10  11  12  13  14 
Page 13 of 14
Go to