Atlas Interview Dec 1,2 and forward

Subscribe
11  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25 
Page 21 of 26
Go to
Quote: Exactly correct. I was thinking the same thing when I read your post.

Love how he complements himself!
Pretty pathetic when you think about it.
Quote: Pretty pathetic when you think about it.
What is pathetic is how you think mocking people with internet bravado is somehow cool. I'd be willing to bet that you don't actually act like this in reality. Well, I certainly hope you don't. Not only is it socially unacceptable but you'd be publicly ridiculed for it. That is why I am not concerned with the way you are acting here on the interwebz because it is plain as day to see that it is nothing more than a facade.

Now, if you are done ridiculing me for no other reason than to do so, can we please drift back toward the thread topic?

Good day to you sir.
[/QUOTE]
Now, if you are done ridiculing me for no other reason than to do so, can we please drift back toward the thread topic?

Good day to you sir.[/QUOTE]

The topic should be why you pose as 2 posters and complement/support yourself.

You need to take a long hard look at yourself and figure out why you feel the need to do this.

Of course you won't. You will just make another post about how you are being unfairly attacked and try to change the subject to something other the discovery of your deceit.
[/QUOTE]

You need to take a long hard look at yourself and figure out why you feel the need to do this.

Of course you won't. You will just make another post about how you are being unfairly attacked and try to change the subject to something other the discovery of your deceit.[/QUOTE]

Go ahead, ask the mods, I am not 2 posters. Way to keep this thread on topic.
Quote:

Of course you won't. You will just make another post about how you are being unfairly attacked and try to change the subject to something other the discovery of your deceit.
Oh My!!! Please don't do that, I don't want to get into trouble. Way to keep this thread on topic.
Thankful these aren’t the people I work with....wait.
Does anyone have any feedback on the heated discussion that happened between the recurrent class and management that happened yesterday (5/15) in MIA? Just trying to get some feedback from someone who was in the room.

BF
Management has told us that ALL 2018 hiring stops in August so that we have all hands on deck for the 4rth quarter. Right now our crew ratios are slightly behind management's stated targets for the 767 and 747, so once you factor in 7 months of attrition and retirements expect to be Junior manned and extended if you're on the tail end of this year. Hiring would start back up just in time for.... Peak hiring season at other airlines.
Quote: Does anyone have any feedback on the heated discussion that happened between the recurrent class and management that happened yesterday (5/15) in MIA? Just trying to get some feedback from someone who was in the room.

BF

Haven’t heard anything about it?

I’m down here now, I’ll ask around tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hello, I received an email stating that I'd been placed on the preferential hiring list. Is anyone able to explain what exactly that means? I have availability in one month and haven't really heard anything since.

Is there an average time from the preferential email to notification of a class date?
11  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25 
Page 21 of 26
Go to