Alaska Air Wins U.S. Approval for Virgin

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6  7 
Page 3 of 7
Go to
New application window opening next month for about a week. On or about 5 January.
Quote: That's why I always kept mine current. Actually doing my last trip this morning.
What airline are u headed to? And how long have you been at Alaska?
I don't think packrat works at Alaska.
Quote: New application window opening next month for about a week. On or about 5 January.
I think most of the folks on this thread are already here in one form or another. Maybe for packrat and the others with thoughts of bailing you could expand the post to include Delta, United, FedEx, and UPS windows
Two of the three new routes out of SFO will be flown by Skywest. Just great.
Let Skywest, Horizon do it! I'd be perfectly happy not doing the bonus LAS turn to complete my trip. Let them ramp up the frequency on the short haul stuff and I'll go to BOS. There will be the SE Alaska (stuff) for the aviation purists.
Seriously? More rj flying is bad
Quote: Let Skywest, Horizon do it! I'd be perfectly happy not doing the bonus LAS turn to complete my trip. Let them ramp up the frequency on the short haul stuff and I'll go to BOS. There will be the SE Alaska (stuff) for the aviation purists.
Rj vs mainline. Hmm tough question.
Quote: Let Skywest, Horizon do it! I'd be perfectly happy not doing the bonus LAS turn to complete my trip. Let them ramp up the frequency on the short haul stuff and I'll go to BOS. There will be the SE Alaska (stuff) for the aviation purists.

How about SFO to MSP? That's what they are doing... gotta see the big picture.
Alaska Air Wins U.S. Approval for Virgin
More rj flying means less mainline growth, which means crappier career for you, Nomad. Look at SFO-MSP. How long until ord, dal, las,san, den, dca, and lga are all done with the 175? Then you'll be standing around in then unemployment line wondering where your career went. Grow a back bone and fly a LAS turn without complaining, it could end up being the difference between having a job or not.
1  2  3  4  5  6  7 
Page 3 of 7
Go to