12  52  58  59  60  61  62  63  64  65  66 
Page 62 of 66
Go to
PenAir prepares for sale in October auction

This article explains it better.
So who is the new owner of Penair?
All signs indicate it will be RAVN
Quote: All signs indicate it will be RAVN
Sounds like Ravn's owners, and it will be run as a seperate company.
Running it as a separate company would make 0 sense as they realize no efficiencies. I’ve heard all they would keep is pilots mechanics and safety critical
Positions.
Quote: Running it as a separate company would make 0 sense as they realize no efficiencies. I’ve heard all they would keep is pilots mechanics and safety critical
Positions.
Unless it has something to do with the AS CPA. No one really knows at this point, there hasn't even been an official statement yet.
Quote: Unless it has something to do with the AS CPA. No one really knows at this point, there hasn't even been an official statement yet.
RAVN got their Alaska airline codeshare back so I think their relationship is much better now. I mean it would have to be a separate operation u til FAA approval but I imagine they will quickly combine admin functions.
AS insurance will not allow Ravn to fly as AS. Code share is ok because there is limited liability . Buying KS and operating it as a separate company will allow AS to continue the current DUT CPA...for the time being.

PenAr...
I'm sure some things will be consolidated, but how much integration and to what extent is anybody's guess right now. For the time being Penair will join the "Ravn Air Group."
Saw that a former PA SF340 was being ferried to Asia. The ferry pilot didn’t set the brake, ground crew didn’t chock it, and overnight it rolled into a skyhawk wiping out the elevator of the Cessna. No apparent damage to the Saab, after the paperwork the ferry pilot continued on the delivery.
12  52  58  59  60  61  62  63  64  65  66 
Page 62 of 66
Go to