Notices

[Breeze] Airways

Old 09-16-2023, 04:04 PM
  #4321  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: Jan 2022
Posts: 475
Default

Originally Posted by Triggs
Saw 6 of their E195's sitting on the ramp of the old terminal in MSY yesterday
those are E190s that fly charter, and the Provo planes. PVU is closed all month (or most of the month) due to runway maintenance or something like that
bonvoyage is offline  
Old 09-19-2023, 05:15 AM
  #4322  
Gets Weekends Off
 
WHACKMASTER's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Jun 2010
Position: DOWNGRADE COMPLETE: Thanks Gary. Thanks SWAPA.
Posts: 6,685
Default

The P&W GTF engine issues are not effecting your A220s are they?
WHACKMASTER is offline  
Old 09-19-2023, 07:59 AM
  #4323  
Line Holder
 
Joined APC: Aug 2023
Posts: 52
Default

Originally Posted by WHACKMASTER
The P&W GTF engine issues are not effecting your A220s are they?
No. At least not yet.

These later model P&W seem to have a few work arounds to avoid destroying them. Keeping them above idle in decent above FL250, extra cool down time at idle, etc. Seems to be working.
leftapproved is offline  
Old 09-22-2023, 10:58 AM
  #4324  
Line Holder
 
Joined APC: Apr 2023
Posts: 65
Default

Seems as tho some management folks have/are leaving and the Profit prediction has been kicked down the road till sometime next year. Any thoughts or concerns about this? Thanks
AlexisTX is offline  
Old 09-22-2023, 03:28 PM
  #4325  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: Mar 2018
Posts: 511
Default

Originally Posted by AlexisTX
Seems as tho some management folks have/are leaving and the Profit prediction has been kicked down the road till sometime next year. Any thoughts or concerns about this? Thanks
no bro everything is fine, just bankin some dank seniority over here 🤙

itís a great airline because of reasons. Donít listen to the haters!
Jdub2 is offline  
Old 09-22-2023, 05:06 PM
  #4326  
Line Holder
 
Joined APC: Apr 2023
Posts: 65
Default

Originally Posted by Jdub2
no bro everything is fine, just bankin some dank seniority over here 🤙

itís a great airline because of reasons. Donít listen to the haters!
Friday Drinking! Nice🍺🥃🤪
AlexisTX is offline  
Old 09-23-2023, 02:15 PM
  #4327  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: Jan 2022
Posts: 475
Default

Originally Posted by AlexisTX
Seems as tho some management folks have/are leaving and the Profit prediction has been kicked down the road till sometime next year. Any thoughts or concerns about this? Thanks
a manager was fired. They wonít release details explaining why. And the profitability margin has not moved. Yet we donít know, since itís a private company and all. Anyone other than Neeleman or Porter that says otherwise is full of it
bonvoyage is offline  
Old 09-23-2023, 02:45 PM
  #4328  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: Jul 2021
Posts: 222
Default

Originally Posted by AlexisTX
Seems as tho some management folks have/are leaving and the Profit prediction has been kicked down the road till sometime next year. Any thoughts or concerns about this? Thanks
breeze loses more management people than pilots. No one sticks around, once they realize what theyíve gotten themselves into.
Swapapotamoose is offline  
Old 09-23-2023, 05:29 PM
  #4329  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: Jan 2022
Posts: 475
Default

Originally Posted by Swapapotamoose
breeze loses more management people than pilots. No one sticks around, once they realize what theyíve gotten themselves into.
Yea. No $hit. A startup rotates mgmt like a revolving door. Theyíre underpaid and overworked. This is not new information or particular to Breeze, itís normal for startups. Aviation or not.
bonvoyage is offline  
Old 09-23-2023, 06:09 PM
  #4330  
Line Holder
 
Joined APC: Apr 2023
Posts: 65
Default

Originally Posted by bonvoyage
a manager was fired. They wonít release details explaining why. And the profitability margin has not moved. Yet we donít know, since itís a private company and all. Anyone other than Neeleman or Porter that says otherwise is full of it
Was this the Director of Flight training?
AlexisTX is offline  
Related Topics
Thread
Thread Starter
Forum
Replies
Last Post
Frisky Pilot
Regional
20
01-01-2022 05:02 PM
Drums4life
Regional
107
08-16-2011 11:21 PM
ryane946
Major
25
03-06-2007 08:53 PM
RedBaron007
Major
3
01-31-2007 09:05 PM
RockBottom
Major
0
03-07-2005 11:04 AM

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Your Privacy Choices