Go Back  Airline Pilot Central Forums > Airline Pilot Forums > Major > Breeze
breeze airways purchases Compass Certificate >

breeze airways purchases Compass Certificate

Notices

breeze airways purchases Compass Certificate

Old 07-15-2020, 06:59 AM
  #11  
Moderator
 
Bike Handles's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Jul 2018
Position: Reserve
Posts: 646
Default

Originally Posted by doublebed View Post
Breeze already has their own DO, system chief, DOS, etc. So fortunately for the pilots at Breeze ďstart 2Ē will not be around to play puppet master. The only material asset that Compass ever owned was the Sim in Eagan. Everything else from the airplanes to the snack baskets was leased.

Truth. Although we own our own memes.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Bike Handles is offline  
Old 07-15-2020, 12:28 PM
  #12  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: Jun 2015
Posts: 1,107
Default

Originally Posted by doublebed View Post
Breeze already has their own DO, system chief, DOS, etc. So fortunately for the pilots at Breeze ďstart 2Ē will not be around to play puppet master. The only material asset that Compass ever owned was the Sim in Eagan. Everything else from the airplanes to the snack baskets was leased.


Sim and door trainer. Thatís about it


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Av8rPHX is offline  
Old 07-16-2020, 10:48 AM
  #13  
Moderator
 
Bike Handles's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Jul 2018
Position: Reserve
Posts: 646
Default

Originally Posted by doublebed View Post
Breeze already has their own DO, system chief, DOS, etc. So fortunately for the pilots at Breeze ďstart 2Ē will not be around to play puppet master. The only material asset that Compass ever owned was the Sim in Eagan. Everything else from the airplanes to the snack baskets was leased.

The snack baskets may have been leased, but Iíve heard they are using consultants to mold and craft the snack basket theory and culture over to Breeze. Iíll let you figure out what that means.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Bike Handles is offline  
Old 07-16-2020, 10:54 AM
  #14  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: Oct 2017
Posts: 284
Default

Originally Posted by Bike Handles View Post
The snack baskets may have been leased, but Iíve heard they are using consultants to mold and craft the snack basket theory and culture over to Breeze. Iíll let you figure out what that means.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

well played,Mauer
N914FJ is offline  
Old 07-25-2020, 08:11 PM
  #15  
On Reserve
 
Joined APC: Jun 2019
Posts: 19
Default

Originally Posted by Gone Flying View Post
I feel like there is a story here
I heard Alpha Bravo failed someone over it, forgetting the caveat in the book about it. Sad some individual has a ding over something they didnít do wrong
Two10Till5Miles is offline  
Old 08-17-2020, 08:20 AM
  #16  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: Oct 2017
Posts: 284
Default

Heard the Compass deal fell through. Anyone able to confirm?
N914FJ is offline  
Old 08-17-2020, 03:53 PM
  #17  
Gets Weekends Off
Thread Starter
 
Joined APC: Jul 2013
Posts: 241
Default What deal

what compass deal u talking.about?
friend is offline  
Old 08-17-2020, 04:55 PM
  #18  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: Oct 2017
Posts: 284
Default

Originally Posted by friend View Post
what compass deal u talking.about?
acquiring their certificate and commencing operations in Minneapolis. Hearing thatís dead in the water and they wonít be starting up in MSP anymore
N914FJ is offline  
Old 08-17-2020, 05:49 PM
  #19  
On Reserve
 
ChrisHansen's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Aug 2020
Position: Why don't you have a seat right over there.
Posts: 14
Default

Originally Posted by N914FJ View Post
acquiring their certificate and commencing operations in Minneapolis. Hearing thatís dead in the water and they wonít be starting up in MSP anymore
This place is going to get owned anyways. Bad time to join the war.
ChrisHansen is offline  
Old 08-17-2020, 09:49 PM
  #20  
Gets Weekends Off
Thread Starter
 
Joined APC: Jul 2013
Posts: 241
Default Breeze Airway purchasing XJT certificate

Rumor breeze is interested in buying xjt 121 certificate
friend is offline  
Related Topics
Thread
Thread Starter
Forum
Replies
Last Post
Frisky Pilot
Regional
20
01-01-2022 05:02 PM
Sir James
Major
0
03-15-2005 08:35 PM
RockBottom
Major
0
03-07-2005 11:04 AM

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Your Privacy Choices