Go Back   Airline Pilot Central Forums - Find your next job as a Pilot > >
Cargo Part 121 cargo airlines
 

Welcome to Airline Pilot Forums - Connect and get the inside scoop on Airline Companies

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. Join our community today and start interacting with existing members. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free.


User Tag List

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 02-23-2018, 12:10 PM   #21  
On Reserve
 
Clear left's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Jan 2014
Position: Crj 700/900 left seat
Posts: 10
Default

Hey need4speed Just wondering how your interview went and what to expect on the Skype interview.
Clear left is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2018, 03:29 PM   #22  
Line Holder
 
Joined APC: Apr 2016
Position: Md11
Posts: 57
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clear left View Post
Hey need4speed Just wondering how your interview went and what to expect on the Skype interview.
It went well the Skype was about 30 minutes long they asked everything,very nice people very professional after skype about an hour later got a call from Cinthia the HR Mgr for the face to face in Mia the interview in Miami is a little tuff they talk about the Company future goals everything straight forward no run around the bushes after that you get a math test and a very difficult technical 40 question test,then after that a sim eval either in the md11 or 74 we all got the 74 sim eval cuss the md sim was busy that day after the sim then you sit with the whole panel chief pilot assistance chief pilot hr and 747 manager and ask you more stuff about your career and your life, you gotta be honest and real cuss they are very picky you have to show them you really want to work there after that they kick you outside the room for about 5 minutes then they call you back and tell you if you got the job or if you didnít like I said very nice people and if you get the face to face it means they really want to hire you, you really have to f&@ck it up real bad if they donít hired you good luck 🍀👍
Need4speed21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2018, 09:12 PM   #23  
Down 4 Green Lights
 
Muredhawk's Avatar
 
Joined APC: May 2012
Position: MD-11 FO
Posts: 167
Default

From what I hear the job fair and on-site interviews went very well. Around 22 pilots hired and more in other positions.
Muredhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2018, 01:43 PM   #24  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Worldguy's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Jul 2005
Position: 777
Posts: 358
Default

What is the latest with regards to DEC, either fleet? Yes or no? Just keeping my options open. Are all positions for FO or are there DEC possibilities? At the current re-numeration figures I would expect DEC would still be an option for those really in need of staying current only.
Thanks.
M
Worldguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2018, 04:49 PM   #25  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: Apr 2016
Posts: 263
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Need4speed21 View Post
It went well the Skype was about 30 minutes long they asked everything,very nice people very professional after skype about an hour later got a call from Cinthia the HR Mgr for the face to face in Mia the interview in Miami is a little tuff they talk about the Company future goals everything straight forward no run around the bushes after that you get a math test and a very difficult technical 40 question test,then after that a sim eval either in the md11 or 74 we all got the 74 sim eval cuss the md sim was busy that day after the sim then you sit with the whole panel chief pilot assistance chief pilot hr and 747 manager and ask you more stuff about your career and your life, you gotta be honest and real cuss they are very picky you have to show them you really want to work there after that they kick you outside the room for about 5 minutes then they call you back and tell you if you got the job or if you didnít like I said very nice people and if you get the face to face it means they really want to hire you, you really have to f&@ck it up real bad if they donít hired you good luck 🍀👍
If cussing in the interview is a preferential in the hiring process....I better get my app in......
goinaround is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2018, 01:49 PM   #26  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Pilot7576's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Mar 2005
Position: 757 Capt
Posts: 652
Default

Just never count on Western Global for a jumpseat. Their JS folks can't find their a$$ with both hands. Clueless is being charitable...
Pilot7576 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2018, 01:55 PM   #27  
Organizational Learning 
 
TonyC's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Nov 2005
Position: Directly behind the combiner
Posts: 4,579
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by goinaround View Post

If cussing in the interview is a preferential in the hiring process....I better get my app in......

Remember to use no periods. Punctuation is overrated.






.
TonyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2018, 03:14 PM   #28  
Down 4 Green Lights
 
Muredhawk's Avatar
 
Joined APC: May 2012
Position: MD-11 FO
Posts: 167
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilot7576 View Post
Just never count on Western Global for a jumpseat. Their JS folks can't find their a$$ with both hands. Clueless is being charitable...
Sorry to hear you or somebody else had a bad time. Ramping up the jumpseat process has been difficult to get off the ground, mainly with educating the office.

I hope it improves significantly once all of the planes get updated with the new seat layouts.
Muredhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2018, 05:31 PM   #29  
Disinterested Third Party
 
Joined APC: Jun 2012
Posts: 3,458
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyC View Post
Remember to use no periods. Punctuation is overrated.
.
Ellipsis, man. The comma is overrated.

The ellipsis is for those who normally talk with their hands.
JohnBurke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2018, 05:35 PM   #30  
All is fine at .79
 
TiredSoul's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Sep 2016
Position: Paahlot
Posts: 1,522
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnBurke View Post
Ellipsis, man. The comma is overrated.

The ellipsis is for those who normally talk with their hands.
We should have a like button
TiredSoul is offline   Reply With Quote
 
 
 

 
Reply
 



Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Spirit of NKS Sailor Spirit 14117 10-09-2015 07:55 AM
Meanest Airlines dashtrash300 Hangar Talk 15 04-13-2011 06:11 AM
Who's making bank in Q1? Sniper Major 8 06-18-2009 09:31 AM
FDX - Airlines Balk at Indy Hub Bill DLax85 Cargo 3 08-30-2008 07:00 PM
Forbes - The Little Airlines That Can't multipilot Regional 11 06-15-2008 06:58 PM


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 11:00 PM.


vBulletin® v3.9.3.5, Copyright ©2000-2019, MH Sub I, LLC dba vBulletin
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Website Copyright ©2000 - 2017 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.1