Connect and get the inside scoop on Airline Companies

Welcome to Airline Pilot Forums - Connect and get the inside scoop on Airline Companies

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. Join our community today and start interacting with existing members. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free.


User Tag List

Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-22-2019, 02:38 PM   #1  
Gets Weekends Off
Thread Starter
 
MqWhistleblower's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Nov 2019
Posts: 139
Default Negotiating Committee

It was brought to my attention that the new negotiating committee chairman is a lifer at envoy. My understanding is that 99.9% of the pilot group wants to flow, therefore this chairman doesn’t align with the pilot’s view. Just some food for thought!

“In Unity”
MqWhistleblower is offline  
Old 11-22-2019, 03:08 PM   #2  
Gets Weekends Off
 
SilentLurker's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Jul 2016
Position: FO
Posts: 760
Default Negotiating Committee

Quote:
Originally Posted by MqWhistleblower View Post
It was brought to my attention that the new negotiating committee chairman is a lifer at envoy. My understanding is that 99.9% of the pilot group wants to flow, therefore this chairman doesn’t align with the pilot’s view. Just some food for thought!



“In Unity”

Asinine assumptions!
SilentLurker is offline  
Old 11-22-2019, 03:13 PM   #3  
Gets Weekends Off
 
ENH017's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Feb 2017
Posts: 205
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MqWhistleblower View Post
It was brought to my attention that the new negotiating committee chairman is a lifer at envoy. My understanding is that 99.9% of the pilot group wants to flow, therefore this chairman doesn’t align with the pilot’s view. Just some food for thought!

“In Unity”
I've got a bridge to sell you if you think the union/pilot group has any significant say in how many of us AA will take anyways.
ENH017 is offline  
Old 11-22-2019, 03:16 PM   #4  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Chato's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Sep 2019
Posts: 236
Default

Isn't he retiring soon anyway
Chato is offline  
Old 11-22-2019, 03:33 PM   #5  
Gets Weekends Off
Thread Starter
 
MqWhistleblower's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Nov 2019
Posts: 139
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentLurker View Post
Asinine assumptions!
Please be more specific. What am I assuming?
MqWhistleblower is offline  
Old 11-22-2019, 03:40 PM   #6  
Gets Weekends Off
Thread Starter
 
MqWhistleblower's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Nov 2019
Posts: 139
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ENH017 View Post
I've got a bridge to sell you if you think the union/pilot group has any significant say in how many of us AA will take anyways.
The union is suppose to represent what the pilot group wants. Idk if we have a significant say, but we gotta express our point of view.
MqWhistleblower is offline  
Old 11-22-2019, 03:42 PM   #7  
Gets Weekends Off
 
SilentLurker's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Jul 2016
Position: FO
Posts: 760
Default Negotiating Committee

Quote:
Originally Posted by MqWhistleblower View Post
The union is suppose to represent what the pilot group wants. Idk if we have a significant say, but we gotta express our point of view.


They did, when they voted in the NYC & DFW & Training Center Reps that voted Yes!

Send them emails with complaints.
SilentLurker is offline  
Old 11-22-2019, 03:44 PM   #8  
Gets Weekends Off
 
pitchattitude's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Jan 2017
Posts: 1,357
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MqWhistleblower View Post
It was brought to my attention that the new negotiating committee chairman is a lifer at envoy. My understanding is that 99.9% of the pilot group wants to flow, therefore this chairman doesn’t align with the pilot’s view. Just some food for thought!

“In Unity”
Sorry, but whether or not what you say is factual, you lose credibility with creating a new username to say it.

I have pretty good information that there are at least a few new members on the negotiating committee that want to work for some QOL improvements.

I want to see some changes in both QOL and flow, but of course, who knows what will come out of any of this
pitchattitude is offline  
Old 11-22-2019, 03:59 PM   #9  
Gets Weekends Off
Thread Starter
 
MqWhistleblower's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Nov 2019
Posts: 139
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pitchattitude View Post
Sorry, but whether or not what you say is factual, you lose credibility with creating a new username to say it.

I have pretty good information that there are at least a few new members on the negotiating committee that want to work for some QOL improvements.

I want to see some changes in both QOL and flow, but of course, who knows what will come out of any of this
I’m new to APC.
MqWhistleblower is offline  
Old 11-22-2019, 04:39 PM   #10  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Cyio's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Mar 2017
Posts: 1,784
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MqWhistleblower View Post
It was brought to my attention that the new negotiating committee chairman is a lifer at envoy. My understanding is that 99.9% of the pilot group wants to flow, therefore this chairman doesn’t align with the pilot’s view. Just some food for thought!

“In Unity”
I don’t think it is relevant.
Cyio is offline  
 
 
 

 
Post Reply
 



Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Fun letter from the Negotiating Committee rube Delta 45 12-13-2016 03:55 PM
Support For Our Negotiating Committee gzsg Delta 1 01-27-2016 12:07 PM
West Members of Merger Committee Resign Stetson29 American 98 02-07-2014 07:01 AM
Recall of DAL MEC Officers TANSTAAFL Major 728 10-30-2013 01:18 PM
FDX-New Negotiating Committee Chairman AL E NEWMAN Cargo 29 12-02-2008 09:14 PM


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 11:59 PM.