Connect and get the inside scoop on Airline Companies

Welcome to Airline Pilot Forums - Connect and get the inside scoop on Airline Companies

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. Join our community today and start interacting with existing members. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free.


User Tag List

Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-06-2020, 02:27 AM   #1  
New Hire
Thread Starter
 
Joined APC: Feb 2020
Posts: 2
Default Elogsite is gone forever?

Anyone heard anything from elogsite? The sync function was down for few months already. The guy was updating it manually, but now heís is not even responding.

Any decent alternative? Logtenpro?
CaptainEnvoy is offline  
Old 02-06-2020, 03:17 AM   #2  
Gets Weekends Off
 
highfarfast's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Nov 2016
Posts: 980
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainEnvoy View Post
Anyone heard anything from elogsite? The sync function was down for few months already. The guy was updating it manually, but now heís is not even responding.

Any decent alternative? Logtenpro?
Sync function has been down for nearly a year now. I only got him to update mine manually once. Really would like to hear of another option that automatically pulls data from Envoy.
highfarfast is offline  
Old 02-06-2020, 04:00 AM   #3  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Cyio's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Mar 2017
Posts: 1,434
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by highfarfast View Post
Sync function has been down for nearly a year now. I only got him to update mine manually once. Really would like to hear of another option that automatically pulls data from Envoy.
I have recently had him update manually for me. Not sure why it isnít working for you. I will say that I have gone back to recording my flights manually now.
Cyio is offline  
Old 02-06-2020, 04:43 AM   #4  
Line Holder
 
smtx123's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Sep 2018
Posts: 93
Default

Someone posted on the elogsite Facebook page last week and he responded. He said that heís working on it still, but is adding a feature where you can manually put in your pay sheets and it will update that way. He said first week of February, Weíll see about that.
smtx123 is offline  
Old 02-06-2020, 06:34 AM   #5  
Gets Weekends Off
 
highfarfast's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Nov 2016
Posts: 980
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by smtx123 View Post
Someone posted on the elogsite Facebook page last week and he responded. He said that heís working on it still, but is adding a feature where you can manually put in your pay sheets and it will update that way. He said first week of February, Weíll see about that.
I would be good with that. And itís good to hear that elogsite isnít dead.
highfarfast is offline  
Old 02-06-2020, 06:38 AM   #6  
Gets Weekends Off
 
NoValueAviator's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Feb 2018
Position: 175 CA
Posts: 947
Default

The guy has been pretty clear about working on it, and the reasons why it has not been updated. Donít understand the sky-is-falling panic every week, especially if youíve held on this long. Itís just a more convenient logbook. Go buy one at Sportys if youíre unhappy.
NoValueAviator is offline  
Old 02-06-2020, 07:03 AM   #7  
Line Holder
 
But seriously's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Jan 2017
Posts: 75
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoValueAviator View Post
The guy has been pretty clear about working on it, and the reasons why it has not been updated. Donít understand the sky-is-falling panic every week, especially if youíve held on this long. Itís just a more convenient logbook. Go buy one at Sportys if youíre unhappy.
I havenít heard any sky is falling panic. I am, however, super ****ed that I renewed more than 6 months ago and he wonít either fix his product or give me a refund. If there is anyone out there considering either renewing or buying this service please be advised that youíd be better off just lighting you cash on fire. At least youíd be warm for a few seconds.
But seriously is offline  
Old 02-06-2020, 07:04 AM   #8  
Gets Weekends Off
 
highfarfast's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Nov 2016
Posts: 980
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoValueAviator View Post
The guy has been pretty clear about working on it, and the reasons why it has not been updated. Donít understand the sky-is-falling panic every week, especially if youíve held on this long. Itís just a more convenient logbook. Go buy one at Sportys if youíre unhappy.
Heís been clear? Where? On facebook? Iím not on facebook. I send him the email for the manual update every once in a while and nothing happens. Clearly seems abandoned from that point of view. Like I said in the prior post, itís good to hear heís still working on it.
highfarfast is offline  
Old 02-06-2020, 08:11 AM   #9  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Cyio's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Mar 2017
Posts: 1,434
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by highfarfast View Post
Heís been clear? Where? On facebook? Iím not on facebook. I send him the email for the manual update every once in a while and nothing happens. Clearly seems abandoned from that point of view. Like I said in the prior post, itís good to hear heís still working on it.
Do you put the proper subject line in? I only ask because he is pretty quick with getting me updates.
Cyio is offline  
Old 02-06-2020, 08:56 AM   #10  
Gets Weekends Off
 
highfarfast's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Nov 2016
Posts: 980
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyio View Post
Do you put the proper subject line in? I only ask because he is pretty quick with getting me updates.
Yep. Manually typed in. Copy and pasted in. Doesnít matter. The one time he did it manually, I sent a separate email asking whatís up and suddenly ďpoofĒ it was done almost immediately. He replied with something along the lines of he didnít know why he wasnít seeing my emails. This was last summer. In any case, itís not something super pressing since I donít have a pending interview (Iíve been just using the monthly totals in decs to update the apps) but I was getting concerned enough to start keeping an eye out for a program that could pull data from Envoy the way elogsite does.
highfarfast is offline  
 
 
 

 
Post Reply
 



Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
elogsite is gone forever? CaptainEnvoy American 0 02-06-2020 02:26 AM
AA Pilots Unite Or Fold Forever ATRCA American 183 01-07-2015 02:55 PM
PNCL CH11 = 9L pilots are FO forever? 9easy Regional 64 04-03-2012 05:17 PM
10 ways to make digital photos last forever Tech Maven Your Photos and Videos 1 08-16-2006 05:25 PM
im 15 and i wanted to be a pilot forever but..... stiffler773 Flight Schools and Training 7 04-30-2006 12:09 AM


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 06:31 PM.