Notices
Hangar Talk For non-aviation-related discussion and aviation threads that don't belong elsewhere

Tool of the day

Old 09-25-2018, 04:44 PM
  #10661  
All is fine at .79
 
TiredSoul's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Sep 2016
Position: Paahlot
Posts: 4,137
Default

A free seat is a free seat, I fail to see how you can claim a ‘right’ to what is a privilege.
TiredSoul is offline  
Old 09-26-2018, 12:26 PM
  #10662  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: Apr 2011
Position: retired 767(dl)
Posts: 5,730
Default

Originally Posted by sailingfun View Post
If it was SLC with high temps and one of the old A320’s not only possible but probable. They are weight restricted all the time.
Never thought I would hear that from you.
badflaps is offline  
Old 09-26-2018, 12:35 PM
  #10663  
Gets Weekends Off
 
iHateAMR's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Jan 2018
Position: FO
Posts: 180
Default

Originally Posted by sailingfun View Post
If it was SLC with high temps and one of the old A320’s not only possible but probable. They are weight restricted all the time.
The video poster wrote EWR-ATL.
iHateAMR is offline  
Old 09-26-2018, 04:13 PM
  #10664  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: May 2017
Posts: 258
Default

TOTD
The FA who allegedly yelled at parents because their baby was crying. Even the CA apologized.


Mom claims United flight attendant said it was 'absolutely unacceptable' for baby to cry on flight - Story | WNYW
TCASTESTOK is offline  
Old 09-26-2018, 04:21 PM
  #10665  
Line Holder
 
Joined APC: Jun 2015
Posts: 32
Default

Originally Posted by TCASTESTOK View Post
TOTD
The FA who allegedly yelled at parents because their baby was crying. Even the CA apologized.


Mom claims United flight attendant said it was 'absolutely unacceptable' for baby to cry on flight - Story | WNYW
#thathappened

I tend not to believe the stories that aren’t really believable
Ditka is offline  
Old 09-26-2018, 05:42 PM
  #10666  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Dolphinflyer's Avatar
 
Joined APC: May 2012
Posts: 676
Default

Originally Posted by TCASTESTOK View Post
TOTD
The FA who allegedly yelled at parents because their baby was crying. Even the CA apologized.


Mom claims United flight attendant said it was 'absolutely unacceptable' for baby to cry on flight - Story | WNYW

And there is this from the new Mommy,

“Bala says she was “beyond infuriated," at the flight attendant's response. She purchased in flight WIFI for $28.99, so she could air her grievances in real time on her Facebook page. ”


I’m sure we heard an exact recap of events.
Dolphinflyer is offline  
Old 09-26-2018, 07:46 PM
  #10667  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Deathwish's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Mar 2017
Posts: 270
Default

#BalaSays is going to be a new trend around here, I can feel it.
Deathwish is offline  
Old 09-26-2018, 08:33 PM
  #10668  
Prime Minister/Moderator
 
rickair7777's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Jan 2006
Position: Engines Turn Or People Swim
Posts: 39,444
Default

Originally Posted by Ditka View Post
#thathappened

I tend not to believe the stories that aren’t really believable
Plausible on express.
rickair7777 is offline  
Old 09-27-2018, 03:39 AM
  #10669  
All is fine at .79
 
TiredSoul's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Sep 2016
Position: Paahlot
Posts: 4,137
Default

Originally Posted by Dolphinflyer View Post
And there is this from the new Mommy,

“Bala says she was “beyond infuriated," at the flight attendant's response. She purchased in flight WIFI for $28.99, so she could air her grievances in real time on her Facebook page
My snowflake-o-meter just pegged.

It’s PUBLIC
Transportation so it would be nice if you could control your kids.

Yes, I don’t have any.
TiredSoul is offline  
Old 09-27-2018, 04:00 AM
  #10670  
Junior Senior
 
LNL76's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Feb 2012
Position: Whiskey Papa
Posts: 2,850
Default

Not taking sides either way as I wasn't there, BUT 8 month olds are not controllable. And, yes, I raised 3 (including twins who were colicky.)
LNL76 is offline  
Related Topics
Thread
Thread Starter
Forum
Replies
Last Post
Elvis90
Military
2
11-11-2010 09:25 AM
meloveboeing
Regional
5
10-02-2010 07:47 AM
kc135driver
United
119
08-24-2010 08:30 AM
exerauflyboy5
Flight Schools and Training
15
02-18-2009 08:29 PM
Busdriver
JetBlue
70
01-16-2006 10:32 PM

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Your Privacy Choices