Notices
Hangar Talk For non-aviation-related discussion and aviation threads that don't belong elsewhere

Tool of the day

Old 05-17-2019, 07:55 AM
  #12231  
Banned
 
Joined APC: Oct 2017
Posts: 848
Default

Originally Posted by OOfff View Post
Fixed this quote for you. Damned kids are so stupid.
Your whole persona is all about criticizing and correcting people for being narrow-minded and intolerant. Which makes YOU.....narrow-minded and intolerant. Try to look at it from that perspective.
PhantomHawk is offline  
Old 05-17-2019, 08:07 AM
  #12232  
Gets Weekends Off
 
tomgoodman's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Feb 2006
Position: 767A (Ret)
Posts: 6,248
Default

Originally Posted by Rahlifer View Post
Have you seen the programming on history and discovery channel lately? Nothing but reality trash there as well.
Try the Science, Nat Geo, and Smithsonian channels, but even there you have to filter out shows that have an “agenda”.
tomgoodman is offline  
Old 05-17-2019, 08:22 AM
  #12233  
:-)
 
Joined APC: Feb 2007
Posts: 7,339
Default

Originally Posted by GogglesPisano View Post
Just stick with PBS and HBO. They’ve served me well for a decade.
I agree, no one should be paying for cable these days when streaming is available, and HD antenna for sports is free.
Mesabah is offline  
Old 05-17-2019, 08:32 AM
  #12234  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: Sep 2016
Posts: 6,716
Default

Originally Posted by PhantomHawk View Post
Your whole persona is all about criticizing and correcting people for being narrow-minded and intolerant. Which makes YOU.....narrow-minded and intolerant. Try to look at it from that perspective.
Tell me more about me.
OOfff is offline  
Old 05-17-2019, 09:38 PM
  #12235  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: Dec 2005
Posts: 8,898
Default

Getting this thread back on track, he's highly experienced retired AA and a media guy (like Les Abend). But TOTD for the terrible acting and sunglasses both inside the building and inside the simulator.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-tmcQebeN8
ShyGuy is offline  
Old 05-18-2019, 05:58 AM
  #12236  
All is fine at .79
 
TiredSoul's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Sep 2016
Position: Paahlot
Posts: 4,082
Default

Originally Posted by ShyGuy View Post
Getting this thread back on track, he's highly experienced retired AA and a media guy (like Les Abend). But TOTD for the terrible acting and sunglasses both inside the building and inside the simulator.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-tmcQebeN8
What’s up with that mullet
TiredSoul is offline  
Old 05-18-2019, 07:21 AM
  #12237  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: Apr 2016
Posts: 300
Default

Originally Posted by ShyGuy View Post
Getting this thread back on track, he's highly experienced retired AA and a media guy (like Les Abend). But TOTD for the terrible acting and sunglasses both inside the building and inside the simulator.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-tmcQebeN8
He’s got the beer belly tough guy walk too.
ClearCreek is offline  
Old 05-18-2019, 08:41 AM
  #12238  
Banned
 
Joined APC: Sep 2018
Posts: 215
Default

Originally Posted by OOfff View Post
Tell me more about me.
Peer reviews are always rough, eh? Well, at least for you they are.
ICUROOK is offline  
Old 05-18-2019, 09:26 AM
  #12239  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: Sep 2016
Posts: 6,716
Default

Originally Posted by ICUROOK View Post
Peer reviews are always rough, eh? Well, at least for you they are.
Personal attacks simply because I disagree with you and asked you for any evidence of your position? SMDH
OOfff is offline  
Old 05-18-2019, 12:03 PM
  #12240  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: Apr 2016
Posts: 393
Default

Originally Posted by OOfff View Post
Personal attacks simply because I disagree with you and asked you for any evidence of your position? SMDH
"Attack"... Lol
Chakerik is offline  
Related Topics
Thread
Thread Starter
Forum
Replies
Last Post
Elvis90
Military
2
11-11-2010 09:25 AM
meloveboeing
Regional
5
10-02-2010 07:47 AM
kc135driver
United
119
08-24-2010 08:30 AM
exerauflyboy5
Flight Schools and Training
15
02-18-2009 08:29 PM
Busdriver
JetBlue
70
01-16-2006 10:32 PM

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Your Privacy Choices