Notices
Major Legacy, National, and LCC

[Breeze] Airways

Old 01-14-2022, 10:07 PM
  #2421  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: Jan 2021
Posts: 132
Default

Anyone see some of those charter trips next month?? 2.5 hour 3 day… ouch #seriouslynice
hotmicoffNOW is offline  
Old 01-14-2022, 10:30 PM
  #2422  
Gets Everyday Off
 
TransWorld's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Aug 2016
Position: Relaxed
Posts: 5,413
Default

Originally Posted by SJS Maverick View Post
I look at Australians as refugees trying to escape tyranny! Kind of feel bad for them😢
Decedents of ex-convicts.
TransWorld is offline  
Old 01-15-2022, 02:11 AM
  #2423  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: Feb 2015
Posts: 564
Default

Originally Posted by SJS Maverick View Post
The A220 is junk?
the A200?? Oh I remember now, you mean the airplane they have 1 of, that they don’t use to fly passengers , but talk about indecently on social media? The one that bloggers think they are going to fly from New Orleans to Hawaii? Yeah, junk.
PNWFlyer is offline  
Old 01-15-2022, 05:25 AM
  #2424  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: Feb 2008
Posts: 17,935
Default

Originally Posted by hotmicoffNOW View Post
Anyone see some of those charter trips next month?? 2.5 hour 3 day… ouch #seriouslynice
They have a daily 5:15 minimum and the basic 1 for 3.5 rigs right? That makes it pay 15:45!
sailingfun is online now  
Old 01-15-2022, 06:07 AM
  #2425  
Line Holder
 
Joined APC: Feb 2016
Posts: 77
Default

Originally Posted by PNWFlyer View Post
the A200?? Oh I remember now, you mean the airplane they have 1 of, that they don’t use to fly passengers , but talk about indecently on social media? The one that bloggers think they are going to fly from New Orleans to Hawaii? Yeah, junk.
Well, Delta flies the A220. They don’t have 195s so not sure why you’d think they should sell them to delta???? Plus a lot of pilots like the 190s. As a passenger I like not having a middle seat and it’s wider then a CRJ. Not sure where you’re going with this.
SJS Maverick is offline  
Old 01-15-2022, 09:55 AM
  #2426  
On Reserve
 
Joined APC: Dec 2021
Posts: 12
Default

Obviously it's a rapidly changing environment at Breeze but any guestimate on how long it would take a new hire Ejet FO to hold TPA? Thanks
Craknacoldie is offline  
Old 01-15-2022, 12:15 PM
  #2427  
Line Holder
 
Joined APC: Dec 2021
Posts: 50
Default

Originally Posted by PNWFlyer View Post
the A200?? Oh I remember now, you mean the airplane they have 1 of, that they don’t use to fly passengers , but talk about indecently on social media? The one that bloggers think they are going to fly from New Orleans to Hawaii? Yeah, junk.
Junk=B-737
Junglejuice is offline  
Old 01-15-2022, 12:56 PM
  #2428  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: Feb 2008
Posts: 17,935
Default

Originally Posted by Junglejuice View Post
Junk=B-737
Junk= highest dispatch reliability in its class and lowest fuel burn. There is a reason two of the most successful and fastest growing airlines in the world operate them exclusively.
sailingfun is online now  
Old 01-15-2022, 01:10 PM
  #2429  
Line Holder
 
Joined APC: Dec 2021
Posts: 50
Default

Originally Posted by sailingfun View Post
Junk= highest dispatch reliability in its class and lowest fuel burn. There is a reason two of the most successful and fastest growing airlines in the world operate them exclusively.
Still a old piece of junk, uncomfortable, and outdated aircraft that has been stretched, pulled, and modified beyond expectations. Given the option, as a passenger, there is no question as to which aircraft I would rather travel on. Dispatch reliability? Yep….it should be the highest!!! As an airplane to fly on a 4 hour flight? Give me an Airbus anyday.
Junglejuice is offline  
Old 01-15-2022, 02:37 PM
  #2430  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: Jul 2021
Posts: 170
Default

Originally Posted by Craknacoldie View Post
Obviously it's a rapidly changing environment at Breeze but any guestimate on how long it would take a new hire Ejet FO to hold TPA? Thanks
With the current rate of attrition you might hold it either out of training or on your second month.
Swapapotamoose is offline  
Related Topics
Thread
Thread Starter
Forum
Replies
Last Post
Frisky Pilot
Regional
20
01-01-2022 06:02 PM
Drums4life
Regional
107
08-17-2011 12:21 AM
ryane946
Major
25
03-06-2007 09:53 PM
RedBaron007
Major
3
01-31-2007 10:05 PM
RockBottom
Major
0
03-07-2005 12:04 PM

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Thread Tools
Search this Thread