JetSuite Inc/JSX

Search this Thread

Old 03-12-2020, 12:25 PM
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Sep 2017
Position: 135 FNG

[QUOTE=OnTheRun;2995592]
Originally Posted by ErlichBlachman View Post

They are cutting 96 flights a week in the system. BFI and PDX are done.
Done? Nah. Delayed.
Old 03-12-2020, 01:32 PM
Line Holder

Joined APC: Oct 2018

[QUOTE=koala98g;2995770]
Originally Posted by OnTheRun View Post

Done? Nah. Delayed.
This for sure.
Old 03-12-2020, 11:40 PM
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Mar 2011
Position: Corporate Jet Captain

[QUOTE=MattyBoy;2995854]
Originally Posted by koala98g View Post

This for sure.
All the people they hired for PDX were let go and the ASCs in BFI are reassigned. I think BFI will return but major events like this take so long to recover from with a small airline like this. They were hoping that with the 96 cut flights a week they could do a bunch of March madness charters like in past years and now well......you know how that ends.
Old 03-13-2020, 03:00 AM
Line Holder

Joined APC: Oct 2018

Like everyone, I'm just hoping for the best with this whole situation. I'm currently based in BUR, and I'm hopeful that furloughs can ultimately be avoided, but who knows how far all of this craziness will go?
Old 03-13-2020, 06:38 AM
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Aug 2018
Position: Line holder
Default JetSuite Inc/JetSuite X

BFI and PDX are done.

If this is true, has it been made public? Do all of your colleagues who will be affected know of this, or did they just find out from you?

PLEASE don’t respond with “well they don’t read APC...”.

https://imgflip.com/i/3sg8pg

Old 03-13-2020, 08:59 AM
Line Holder

Joined APC: Aug 2016

Originally Posted by majorpilot View Post
If this is true, has it been made public? Do all of your colleagues who will be affected know of this, or did they just find out from you?

PLEASE don’t respond with “well they don’t read APC...”.

https://imgflip.com/i/3sg8pg

they put out an email to the company regarding PDX and BFI. PDX agents were reassigned to TDY at other station for the time being and BFI agents are now in a Customer Support role.
Old 03-13-2020, 09:58 AM
Gets Weekends Off

Originally Posted by Theoneinall View Post
they put out an email to the company regarding PDX and BFI. PDX agents were reassigned to TDY at other station for the time being and BFI agents are now in a Customer Support role.
Thank you for that. We are not making this stuff up and these are not rumors. This information has been made public within the company. I have no idea how much goes into the social media as I do not monitor that. The 3/19 and 4/2 training class is cancelled and I am getting messages that pilots have not even been told. They send emails and call and get no response. Somebody in Corporate Soul needs to take the reigns. CRAZY !
Old 03-13-2020, 03:05 PM
On Reserve

Joined APC: Dec 2019

Thank you for that. We are not making this stuff up and these are not rumors. This information has been made public within the company. I have no idea how much goes into the social media as I do not monitor that. The 3/19 and 4/2 training class is cancelled and I am getting messages that pilots have not even been told. They send emails and call and get no response. Somebody in Corporate Soul needs to take the reigns. CRAZY !
Dude. Do you even work here? Surprised you made it through their interviews with all the trolling that you have been doing. This week has been chaotic for JSX just like every other carrier. Change happens, current changes are all short term until this Coronavirus stuff shakes out. Grow up and move on if you don't work here.
Old 03-13-2020, 03:08 PM
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Aug 2018
Position: Line holder

Originally Posted by flyhigh25 View Post
Grow up and move on if you don't work here.

This is good advice wherever one works. In chaos, there is often confusion and miscommunication.

Leaders work to restore order, analyze the circumstance, develop and implement solutions, and address information gaps.

Others...well, they rush to post on APC!! THAT will help...NOT!
Old 03-13-2020, 03:30 PM
Gets Weekends Off

Originally Posted by flyhigh25 View Post
Dude. Do you even work here? Surprised you made it through their interviews with all the trolling that you have been doing. This week has been chaotic for JSX just like every other carrier. Change happens, current changes are all short term until this Coronavirus stuff shakes out. Grow up and move on if you don't work here.
Okay I will keep all of this a secret then. This is my last post and I will not respond to any more messages I get in my inbox asking why are they not writing them back about these cancelled classes. Just so you know I am a Captain for JSX and have worked there since before JSX started and was a pilot for JetSuite before that. Trying to help people out with accurate information that our CEO is telling us is trolling. Okay got it. I am done.