Notices
Part 135 Part 135 commercial operators

JetSuite Inc/JSX

Old 06-29-2020, 05:07 PM
Line Holder

Joined APC: May 2019

What are the loads looking like now? Are we seeing an increase?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 06-30-2020, 08:17 PM
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Apr 2020

Loads look ok. There’s the occasional full flight mostly to and from Vegas it seems but average I’d say is around 75%. Some new routes as well like Seattle to Vegas coming, that should be exciting.
Old 07-03-2020, 05:55 PM
Line Holder

Joined APC: Dec 2015
Position: B727 CA

Originally Posted by captbm View Post
Can any of the current pilots at JSX tell us what the load sheets are looking like as of now? I know things are slowly starting to pick up..... The Dallas-Vegas route seems to being doing well so far.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
speaking of Dallas,

are there still plans to open a Dallas pilot base?

ive been hearing it for over a year but haven’t applied to JSX because I don’t want to live or crash pad in California or the other bases. But if they open a Dallas base, I’d definitely be applying.
Old 07-03-2020, 07:49 PM
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jan 2018

Dallas base is operational but still very small with an initial group of crews that bid for it internally. They're only doing the Vegas turns and Pinehurst charters flying a couple of days a week. We'll have to see if in a post COVID world if it grows and how quickly, and how soon they'll be looking to fill more positions there.
Old 07-04-2020, 05:37 AM
Line Holder

Joined APC: Dec 2015
Position: B727 CA

Originally Posted by luke3 View Post
Dallas base is operational but still very small with an initial group of crews that bid for it internally. They're only doing the Vegas turns and Pinehurst charters flying a couple of days a week. We'll have to see if in a post COVID world if it grows and how quickly, and how soon they'll be looking to fill more positions there.
Thanks for the insight.

I think JSX will excel with the Dallas market, especially if they open up destinations in Colorado.

Branson, MO would be another popular seasonal turn.

Lots of folks from DFW area frequent CO
Old 07-15-2020, 10:12 AM
On Reserve

Joined APC: Nov 2017

Is the app through airline apps? I also see the opening posted on the company ulipro.com page.
Old 07-17-2020, 11:45 AM
New Hire

Joined APC: May 2017

Originally Posted by SCfly View Post
Is the app through airline apps? I also see the opening posted on the company ulipro.com page.
I applied about two weeks ago through Airline Apps. After submitting, I received a generic email saying my application has "been reviewed by the recruitment team," so I think that's the right platform to use!
Old 07-21-2020, 08:00 AM
On Reserve

Originally Posted by 44JL View Post
I applied about two weeks ago through Airline Apps. After submitting, I received a generic email saying my application has "been reviewed by the recruitment team," so I think that's the right platform to use!
Thank you! Do we know if they are actually hiring or are they just putting apps into a pool type thing?
Old 07-21-2020, 07:29 PM
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Apr 2020

Originally Posted by SCfly View Post
Thank you! Do we know if they are actually hiring or are they just putting apps into a pool type thing?
There’s all kinds of rumors about things happening, possibly in other parts of the country. Maybe that’s why they’re still keeping the hiring option open. As of today though, we’re still under a reduced schedule for active pilots. Their plan is to have the whole fleet flying by the end of the year. One good news is they didn’t have the option to bid for a voluntary leave anymore so they do need everyone.
Old 07-22-2020, 09:00 AM
On Reserve

Originally Posted by Minepza View Post
There’s all kinds of rumors about things happening, possibly in other parts of the country. Maybe that’s why they’re still keeping the hiring option open. As of today though, we’re still under a reduced schedule for active pilots. Their plan is to have the whole fleet flying by the end of the year. One good news is they didn’t have the option to bid for a voluntary leave anymore so they do need everyone.
Thank you for the update! Very much appreciated