Executive Airshare

Subscribe
10  60  100  106  107  108  109  110  111  112  113  114  120  160  210 
Page 110 of 253
Go to
Ladies and gents,

Sorry I have been away for a couple of days. I have been wrapping up my fourth training event in the last 2 months!

727driver......you and I have debated the union vs non-union issue in other threads I would appreciate that debate stays there.

As for here in the EAS thread, there will be people who work for EAS who are "less" than happy and those who enjoy the job.....just as anywhere else. I know there will be debate on the pros and cons of the job and I fully support that. I can't understand and won't support the childish bashing that is filled with untruth and lies.
I will be the first person to agree with a busy sked or differences from other companies, but let's be adults and have an honest and truthful discussion on the thread.

Thanks

RI
Quote: Hey Folks,

We have a few pilot openings that I would like to share,

King Air 350/C90 SIC ICT
(2) Phenom 300/100 SIC DAL/FTW

If you are interested, head to our website and fill out an Online Application,

Careers | Executive Air Share - Fractional Jet & Aircraft Ownership

PM me if you have any questions, Thanks!
Pm sent...
Quote: Ladies and gents,

Sorry I have been away for a couple of days. I have been wrapping up my fourth training event in the last 2 months!

727driver......you and I have debated the union vs non-union issue in other threads I would appreciate that debate stays there.

As for here in the EAS thread, there will be people who work for EAS who are "less" than happy and those who enjoy the job.....just as anywhere else. I know there will be debate on the pros and cons of the job and I fully support that. I can't understand and won't support the childish bashing that is filled with untruth and lies.
I will be the first person to agree with a busy sked or differences from other companies, but let's be adults and have an honest and truthful discussion on the thread.

Thanks

RI
Sure thing RI,

Again, I never intended to hijack this thread into a union vs. non-union one and I have never once denied that EAS is a class operation. It's just that I find a statement such as "There will never be a union here" to an obtuse one. We all know that in aviation things can change overnight.... So please tell me that if Mesa management bought EAS and started treating the EAS pilots like crap, that you would want them to stand up for themselves. I can see the statement that you don't ever want a union there, or that a union is extremely unlikely, but you can never know what will happen in the future. And that is all in managements hands. That was all I was sayin'.

OK, back to the Executive Air Shares thread with 1000+ posts!

Take care, RI, and clear skies with your new gig.
Quote: Sure thing RI,

Again, I never intended to hijack this thread into a union vs. non-union one and I have never once denied that EAS is a class operation. It's just that I find a statement such as "There will never be a union here" to an obtuse one. We all know that in aviation things can change overnight.... So please tell me that if Mesa management bought EAS and started treating the EAS pilots like crap, that you would want them to stand up for themselves. I can see the statement that you don't ever want a union there, or that a union is extremely unlikely, but you can never know what will happen in the future. And that is all in managements hands. That was all I was sayin'.

I pray that Orenstien, Lorenzo or like company don't take over! Despite that, I still will give it my best to never be a part of a union ever again! Also hope that a union never finds its way into EAS. I know that you should never say never in this business.
I am not "obtuse" enough to think that something can't happen in this business, but I know when a union will send a company into the realms of bankruptcy despite how well or poor they are doing.
Thanks for your well wishes!
Quote: Hey Folks,

We have a few pilot openings that I would like to share,

King Air 350/C90 SIC ICT
(2) Phenom 300/100 SIC DAL/FTW

If you are interested, head to our website and fill out an Online Application,

Careers | Executive Air Share - Fractional Jet & Aircraft Ownership

PM me if you have any questions, Thanks!
Get those apps in or updated! Pm sent!
Quote: Sure thing RI,

Funny how Mesa's name finds it's way into almost every section here on APC. As a former Mesa guy I can tell you all about it.

Thinking of applying to EAS (seriously)
SVT you should!
Happy Thanksgiving to you all!!

Gobble Gobble
BP51...............

What's the latest and greatest? Interviews and open positions.
Quote: BP51...............

What's the latest and greatest? Interviews and open positions.
Latest is, we are hopefully in the final stages of getting our fractional profile up on APC!

All still the same on open positions, interviewing next week.
10  60  100  106  107  108  109  110  111  112  113  114  120  160  210 
Page 110 of 253
Go to