Trans States

Subscribe
16  66  106  112  113  114  115  116  117  118  119  120  126  166  216  616 
Page 116 of 1091
Go to
Obviously, there's been a lot of rumors flying around. All of the ATR stuff seemed to have been put on the back burner. Although, I think that United has chosen to sit on the RFP or else you would have seen a press release from someone getting the RFP. But as far as the EMB's, I've heard of TSA renewing all the leases for them. I've heard TSA is losing 7 and then somehow gaining 14. I've heard TSA is losing them all. Nobody knows. People seem to believe though, that without renewing the airplanes, TSA would lose 2 this year and 7 next year. Does anyone actually know the end dates of the leases for the planes? The only thing that would be able to confirm these rumors would be to wait until a lease is supposedly going to expire and see if that plane sticks around.
Quote: Correct me if I'm wrong, but you have 72 hours from RECEIPT of the revisions to put them in, no?
Revisions yes, unless they are due.

Bulletins MUST be inserted right away.
Quote: Hey Carl. I have not recieved the contract yet, do you know where I can look it up?
Im on reserve, they give me an 1 1/2 hours to get to the airport I live 1 1/2 hours away, if given min time I can not show up early. Just trying to decide if I should take a day and $20 in gas to go to the airport to get my revisions before Im called.
Not that it matters for you situation, but if you are based in IAD, shouldn't you get a 2 hour callout?
Quote: Not that it matters for you situation, but if you are based in IAD, shouldn't you get a 2 hour callout?
That's correct. IAD and ORD both have a 2-hour callout.
Quote: That's correct. IAD and ORD both have a 2-hour callout.
Now why does ORD even have a mention.....hmm....

Always asked myself that.....
Quote: Another random thought brought to you by Hershey chocolate....

Didn't the union get, say, 50,000 dollars from this signing bonus/retro pay/reserve stimulus package?
That's a holdback fund just in case anyone wanted to challenge the signing bonus. It (eventually) will be distributed equally among all pilots within the next few months.
Quote: That's a holdback fund just in case anyone wanted to challenge the signing bonus. It (eventually) will be distributed equally among all pilots within the next few months.
Very nice...
Quote: Now why does ORD even have a mention.....hmm....

Always asked myself that.....
Why do we have a crew room in ORD? What's the point if we don't have a base? I suspect management has been trying very hard to win some flying out of ORD to justify opening a crew base there.
Quote: Why do we have a crew room in ORD? What's the point if we don't have a base? I suspect management has been trying very hard to win some flying out of ORD to justify opening a crew base there.
That would be nice, more flying, more hiring, more upgrades!!!!
Quote: That would be nice, more flying, more hiring, more upgrades!!!!
John lennon wrote "you may call me a dreamer, but I'm not the only one"...he was right about not being the only one.
16  66  106  112  113  114  115  116  117  118  119  120  126  166  216  616 
Page 116 of 1091
Go to