Leave AA for United

Subscribe
4  10  11  12  13  14  15  16 
Page 14 of 16
Go to
Quote: I prefer that my family and friends do not fly as passengers on AA. The crews have very low morale and their track record has not been too comforting. Saw plenty of reports and second hand stories.
Then you really want to avoid your own airline

https://youtube.com/shorts/NPcrG3YXTjc?feature=share
How about leaving Delta for AA? Live 3hours from a Delta hub but an hour from an AA hub
Quote: How about leaving Delta for AA? Live 3hours from a Delta hub but an hour from an AA hub
south of Philly?
Quote: How about leaving Delta for AA? Live 3hours from a Delta hub but an hour from an AA hub
depending on how long you’ve been at delta matters. Anything over 3 yrs I’d stay. Otherwise leave. You’ll finish with higher relative seniority at AA being they have more retirements and haven’t hired nearly as many as delta since 2014.
Quote: south of Philly?
Yep, Delaware. Hard decision to make. Delta seems like a better place for a pilot but the hour drive beats the 3 hour drive.
Quote: Yep, Delaware. Hard decision to make. Delta seems like a better place for a pilot but the hour drive beats the 3 hour drive.
How far from IAD? United might be a great option between EWR and IAD.
Quote: Yep, Delaware. Hard decision to make. Delta seems like a better place for a pilot but the hour drive beats the 3 hour drive.

Isn’t Philly AA’s best base for flying?
Depends on how long you’re at delta and how much you hate the drive. I’d probably say stay for Delta and use your profit sharing checks to pay off the new house closer to work early.
Based on your screen name alone I’d think AA would be a better fit.
Quote: I prefer that my family and friends do not fly as passengers on AA. The crews have very low morale and their track record has not been too comforting. Saw plenty of reports and second hand stories.
Another example of your stellar airline while you’re busy bashing AA pilots.

https://theaircurrent.com/aviation-s...22-close-call/
4  10  11  12  13  14  15  16 
Page 14 of 16
Go to