New TSA Thread

Subscribe
46  96  136  142  143  144  145  146  147  148  149  150  156 
Page 146 of 188
Go to
Quote: If the pay package goes through pay will be higher at TSA and you can be den based immediately. Do yourself a favor.....
You can polish up a turd but...
Quote: No. Not really
I hear the offer from mgmt is 40/ hr first year FO pay. That won't cut it.

Anything less than 50/ hr won't bring in big classes.
Quote: I hear the offer from mgmt is 40/ hr first year FO pay. That won't cut it.

Well they better get their act together and offer something competitive or guys will start jumping out of here left and right.
Quote: I hear the offer from mgmt is 40/ hr first year FO pay. That won't cut it.

Wrong.........
I heard that the rumor was the union went to the company with 50 dollars an hour first year and its somewhere around 47. No clue when any more info will come out as pilots are in the dark almost always at this place.
Ongoing negotiations are not discussed
What apps do you guys use with the luffy software to have your schedules?
The pay package better be "significant" for everybody on property and not just for new hires. Look how fast people are leaving here. I'm all about bringing in new hires but it needs to be an across the board increase.
Quote: What apps do you guys use with the luffy software to have your schedules?
Roster Buster
Quote: The pay package better be "significant" for everybody on property and not just for new hires. Look how fast people are leaving here. I'm all about bringing in new hires but it needs to be an across the board increase.
Agreed, pay rates for CA better go up quite a bit as well. You will never be properly staffed if you can't get people to stick around a little longer.
46  96  136  142  143  144  145  146  147  148  149  150  156 
Page 146 of 188
Go to