Any "Latest & Greatest" about Delta?

Subscribe
533  1033  1433  1483  1523  1529  1530  1531  1532  1533  1534  1535  1536  1537  1543  1583  1633  2033  2533 
Page 1533 of 20173
Go to
Quote: Not if you're on a MadDog with WIFI

Cheers
George
If you have found a way to get it free for more than one flight let me know.
Quote: Well lucky you. It looks about as tight on the 767 as well.

What is with this weekend. Tons of open trips. The last weekend of the month is the same but that makes sense, it is Halloween, what is this weekend?
This is Auburn vs Tennessee weekend... or wait, LSU vs Georgia. No wait, the lake is full. No, north georgia state fair! That can't be it.

I probably won't be eligible after flying tomorrow. 30/7, or 32/7, or too gassy... people are starting to complain, including me.

ACL, how are our future bookings going?
Quote: This is Auburn vs Tennessee weekend... or wait, LSU vs Georgia. No wait, the lake is full. No, north georgia state fair! That can't be it.

I probably won't be eligible after flying tomorrow. 30/7, or 32/7, or too gassy... people are starting to complain, including me.

ACL, how are our future bookings going?
Winter is slow as expected.

If you see fare sales the booking are weak.
Quote: If you have found a way to get it free for more than one flight let me know.
Delta.com is always free, albeit slow

Cheers
George
Quote: I think it's six hours prior.
Airways folks can activate themselves from their employee travel site "theHub". I think it's 6-8 hours prior to departure. That would be a nice upgrade to Travelnet and let us bypass the ticket counter kiosk crowd.
As a Continental/ CoEx employee you can activate up to 24 hrs prior, just like any passenger. In fact, CO pass riders can activate online through the same process as a revenue passenger.

Also, they can LIST at any ETICKET machine anywhere. DAL is way behind the curve.
Quote: I did not know that you could be activated more than four hours prior to departure.
I found out something interesting. Did a turn (my last leg) to the city I commute out of - asked the gate agent there (during the turn) to activate me for my Nonrev seat home from ATL. The computer would not let her activate me as she was in my destination city...something to keep in the back of your mind just in case you are ever in that situation...
Quote: The current policy is still in place.

We will see how many gate agents leave. Most like that time. They way I read the memo, it was up to them. My guess is that they will hang out unless they are headed to the bus.
Three legs today (2x ATL 1 outstation) and everyone left as soon as the door shut. On two legs we had to wait 5-8 minutes to push, luckily didn't need the agents.
As for blowing the slide at 1L.....wouldn't have happened today anywhere!
Quote: I found out something interesting. Did a turn (my last leg) to the city I commute out of - asked the gate agent there (during the turn) to activate me for my Nonrev seat home from ATL. The computer would not let her activate me as she was in my destination city...something to keep in the back of your mind just in case you are ever in that situation...
Yup.....have had this happen a couple times. First time I thought it was just the gate agent not understanding what I was trying to do (I was kind of in a rush to get back to the plane I was working) and the second time, the gate agent told me it cant be done. Not really an issue unless you have very little time in between flights. But like dtfl said, something to keep in the back of your mind.
Quote: let us activate our listings in travelnet or on delta.com...
We can activate a listing on NW online, I think up to 5 hours before departure. I've even done it using the inflight wifi. (for free, nwa.com is accessible without paying the gogo fee)
533  1033  1433  1483  1523  1529  1530  1531  1532  1533  1534  1535  1536  1537  1543  1583  1633  2033  2533 
Page 1533 of 20173
Go to