Comair updates?

Subscribe
553  1053  1453  1503  1543  1549  1550  1551  1552  1553  1554  1555  1556  1557  1563  1603  1653  2053 
Page 1553 of 2260
Go to
I have used the commuter clause a handful of times and have never been asked for any proof. Nevertheless, I keep my seat requests until I am sure I won't need them. They know that by invoking the commuter clause it is hurting me ($) possibly more than them.
what is this nonsense about comair trying to win some United flying? I just saw it on the union board and we are aggressively trying to win some lol. Which i highly doubt but who knows
Quote: what is this nonsense about comair trying to win some United flying? I just saw it on the union board and we are aggressively trying to win some lol. Which i highly doubt but who knows
Regardless of what have been said by management, I do not think Delta will allow us to fly for a competitor.

I did not see anything on the CMR ALPA site!
I'm not going to worry about bidding for UA flying until there's a Comair jet sitting in the hangar painted in UAX livery. Besides, I've already worked with UA; and they're a biggest pain in the butt to deal with.
I guess Ng4 is going to be sticking around for a while.....at least for now. Must mean he's doing what RA wants and is doing it efficiently. Too bad they can't send DS away instead!
Quote: I'm not going to worry about bidding for UA flying until there's a Comair jet sitting in the hangar painted in UAX livery. Besides, I've already worked with UA; and they're a biggest pain in the butt to deal with.
I guess Ng4 is going to be sticking around for a while.....at least for now. Must mean he's doing what RA wants and is doing it efficiently. Too bad they can't send DS away instead!

He is shrinking Comair as per RA’s request.
Since he lasted more than a year, do we still call him NG4? I think we should have a new name for him.
Quote: He is shrinking Comair as per RA’s request.
Since he lasted more than a year, do we still call him NG4? I think we should have a new name for him.
NG4TM

New Guy For The Moment
Quote: NG4TM

New Guy For The Moment
How about Winston Wolf

YouTube - Winston Wolf - I Solve Problems
Quote: How about Winston Wolf

YouTube - Winston Wolf - I Solve Problems
"So pretty please, with sugar on top, shrink the ******* airline"
Just speculation, but United is hiring an administrative assistant in CVG. Will there be more United flying done by United out of CVG? Perhaps Express out of Concourse C.
Quote: Regardless of what have been said by management, I do not think Delta will allow us to fly for a competitor.

I did not see anything on the CMR ALPA site!
It's actually at the bottom under "Rumor Mill".
553  1053  1453  1503  1543  1549  1550  1551  1552  1553  1554  1555  1556  1557  1563  1603  1653  2053 
Page 1553 of 2260
Go to