Any "Latest & Greatest" about Delta?

Subscribe
17281  17781  18181  18231  18271  18277  18278  18279  18280  18281  18282  18283  18284  18285  18291  18331  18381  18781  19281 
Page 18281 of 20173
Go to
Quote: Looks like a Ponzi scheme. Triangles everywhere on their site.
Somehow this guy got an article in the paper asking for donations. Is it even legal to ask for donations for a for-profit company that you never actually have an intention of starting? Isn't that stealing?
Quote: I've been away from APC about 9months, family training L-I-V-I-N etc, so this might have been covered.
Taxiing out in ATL today there were 3 VA 330's at F terminal....***....How's that code share thing really working out for us?!?! Do all three flight go to Heathrow?
2 LHR and 1 MAN
Quote: I've been away from APC about 9months, family training L-I-V-I-N etc, so this might have been covered.
Taxiing out in ATL today there were 3 VA 330's at F terminal....***....How's that code share thing really working out for us?!?! Do all three flight go to Heathrow?
Great actually.

Corporate profits are higher because we no longer have to have the actual airplanes to fly the schedule. That increases YOUR profit sharing and you don't have to do anything! Just think how much better off we are going to be once we get Aeromexico and China Eastern signed up to do some of our flying. (Until C2015 when they take away more of our profit sharing)
It's going good. We moved our ATL-LHR flight to LAX-LHR and they moved their LAX-LHR to 2 ATL-LHR's and 1 ATL-MAN. Wait, there were 2 flights added and they were both to VA with 0 to DL. It seems we are losing, but my union said we have this great protection.
Quote: Somehow this guy got an article in the paper asking for donations. Is it even legal to ask for donations for a for-profit company that you never actually have an intention of starting? Isn't that stealing?
They are out of Florida. The laws there are very favorable for this sort of scheme, and make it easy for the perp to weasel out of any repercussions. There are still real estate scams going full steam there. I think the guy who scammed a bunch of DL pilots with a concert promoting scheme was out of Florida also. It's a great state, I love the place but don't fall for the phony get rich quick schemes! Be careful out there!
Quote: It's going good. We moved our ATL-LHR flight to LAX-LHR and they moved their LAX-LHR to 2 ATL-LHR's and 1 ATL-MAN. Wait, there were 2 flights added and they were both to VA with 0 to DL. It seems we are losing, but my union said we have this great protection.
Well. there is EWR/LHR on DL metal now, plus it seems a few more JFK/LHRs, so you might want to recount. GO look at NYC 7ERB open time. Nothing but JFK/LHR every day.
Quote: It's going good. We moved our ATL-LHR flight to LAX-LHR and they moved their LAX-LHR to 2 ATL-LHR's and 1 ATL-MAN. Wait, there were 2 flights added and they were both to VA with 0 to DL. It seems we are losing, but my union said we have this great protection.
No you have it wrong, ;-)
Virgin added back a second LAX-LHR after "moving it" to ATL.

Same story as has been going on for years at the other Transatlantic JV.
Unless you have your eye on the ball you "might" think we are "winning"

This is the game we are playing:
  • Capacity control provided by Delta pilots.
  • Extra flying to fill the new "void" by the European JV partner.
  • Promise a 2.7% increase in flying at the cost of a 4-year compliance window, then fail to meet even the pre-increase amount.
  • Get Delta pilots to agree to "global production balance" and then redeploy the global Virgin flying to focus on US-routes: priceless.

Cheers
George
Quote: They are out of Florida. The laws there are very favorable for this sort of scheme, and make it easy for the perp to weasel out of any repercussions. There are still real estate scams going full steam there. I think the guy who scammed a bunch of DL pilots with a concert promoting scheme was out of Florida also. It's a great state, I love the place but don't fall for the phony get rich quick schemes! Be careful out there!
Florida has a very tight homestead exemption policy despite bankruptcy, business fraud, etc if you pay your property taxes it's nearly impossible to lose your homestead, so the crooks set up shop and just pour money into real estate as a "homestead."
And how is it that they were a dying money hemorrhaging pig until we saved them and now all the sudden they are the go to carrier for as much of the lift as is allowed? Why can't our executives compete with our own airline in thise alliances at a rate that actually favors us? Why do we always have to fight tooth and nail for bare bones scraps and still end up having to file grievances?
Quote: And how is it that they were a dying money hemorrhaging pig until we saved them and now all the sudden they are the go to carrier for as much of the lift as is allowed? Why can't our executives compete with our own airline in thise alliances at a rate that actually favors us? Why do we always have to fight tooth and nail for bare bones scraps and still end up having to file grievances?
Welcome to NWA.
17281  17781  18181  18231  18271  18277  18278  18279  18280  18281  18282  18283  18284  18285  18291  18331  18381  18781  19281 
Page 18281 of 20173
Go to