Planesense

Subscribe
9  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  29  69  119 
Page 19 of 299
Go to
I believe April is full, but they are doing a July class.
I updated about once every month or two since October and always got the automated response until the other day. They finally emailed me the application paperwork for a July class.
Quote: I updated about once every month or two since October and always got the automated response until the other day. They finally emailed me the application paperwork for a July class.
Did your qualifications change much during that time? Hit any significant goals that you think may have made a difference?
Random question
This probably is a really dumb question, but when they say you need to live within 100 miles of PDK, do they only hire guys that ALREADY live within that radius, or do they mean that you need to be willing to move there?
Doesnt matter
Thx, also where are most new hires being based? PDK or PSM?
They still hard on the 1200TT?
Quote: This probably is a really dumb question, but when they say you need to live within 100 miles of PDK, do they only hire guys that ALREADY live within that radius, or do they mean that you need to be willing to move there?
Matters big time. If you're not within 100 miles of PSM or PDK according to your cover letter, you're going to be over looked.

Quote: Thx, also where are most new hires being based? PDK or PSM?
I think we're looking for more PSM pilots.
Quote: They still hard on the 1200TT?
Yes. Unless you have a recommendation.
Quote: I believe April is full, but they are doing a July class.
Yes. A July class is confirmed with interviews scheduled but nobody has been picked for the July class yet.
9  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  29  69  119 
Page 19 of 299
Go to