Mesa 3.0

Subscribe
95  145  185  191  192  193  194  195  196  197  198  199  205  245  295 
Page 195 of 690
Go to
Quote: Two. Million. Dollars.
And??? National gave the Mesa MEC that money, and exactly what do you think that's going to get you. Jo has crushed you guys from day 1, and he's winning your battle now.
Quote: And??? National gave the Mesa MEC that money, and exactly what do you think that's going to get you. Jo has crushed you guys from day 1, and he's winning your battle now.
Very true. UNION GUYS: WHEN ARE WE VOTING ANDY OUT!???? ENOUGH IS ENOUGH
Jan schedules are up on Rainmaker
Quote: Jan schedules are up on Rainmaker
Hmm I don't see it for me yet. Did your schedule improve? I'm really hoping to get a line.. been on RSV for like 8 months.
Quote: Hmm I don't see it for me yet. Did your schedule improve? I'm really hoping to get a line.. been on RSV for like 8 months.
Disregard...
Quote: Hmm I don't see it for me yet. Did your schedule improve? I'm really hoping to get a line.. been on RSV for like 8 months.
I have a line and it's about the same, commutable for me, anything beyond that is a bonus.
The key to key to getting off RSV is seniority and knowing how to bid. When I first got a line there were people senior to me on RSV that didn't bid well.
Quote: I have a line and it's about the same, commutable for me, anything beyond that is a bonus.
The key to key to getting off RSV is seniority and knowing how to bid. When I first got a line there were people senior to me on RSV that didn't bid well.
I used to keep my bid ultra simple. Waive everything, award pairings. LOL. But it was my seniority that was killing me.
Yep, not much you can do about seniority except outbid those above you. But that only gets so much mileage.

As for AH, I remember talking with a rep before they re-elected him Chairman. Basically it went...

"He's put in a lot of time and worked hard for us, but respectfully, many of us feel it's time for different and more aggressive leadership."

"I'm glad you agree he works hard. Definitely the best man for the job. Thanks for the input."
PBS should be going live in about half an hour. (1:30 PHX).
Quote: Two. Million. Dollars.
That's money JO will use for his new Bugatti. If you think it will go for anything useful you're dreaming
95  145  185  191  192  193  194  195  196  197  198  199  205  245  295 
Page 195 of 690
Go to