Virgin America Latest and Greatest

Subscribe
120  170  210  216  217  218  219  220  221  222  223  224  230  270 
Page 220 of 294
Go to
Airbuses yes. Back out I doubt it.
Are they having the Akaska pilots go to this momentum BS. They have mandatory slots to fill and will be junior manning pilots to go to this required "repograming training"
Once you summit the questionnaire for the CP to review... How long does it usually take for them to decide to interview you? Or not.

Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Quote: Once you summit the questionnaire for the CP to review... How long does it usually take for them to decide to interview you? Or not.

Thanks.

Wondering the same thing. I sent mine in Saturday and am waiting to hear. Excited about the possibility of interviewing at VA!

Quote: Wondering the same thing. I sent mine in Saturday and am waiting to hear. Excited about the possibility of interviewing at VA!
The CP question email is a very good sign. In my case the interview invite came very quickly... but that was during the last hiring wave while they had many classes to fill. Based on my experience and that of my classmates, so long as both of you gave reasonable answers you will get interview invites. Perhaps it won't be as rapid fire now since there is a pause in hiring?
Quote: The CP question email is a very good sign. In my case the interview invite came very quickly... but that was during the last hiring wave while they had many classes to fill. Based on my experience and that of my classmates, so long as both of you gave reasonable answers you will get interview invites. Perhaps it won't be as rapid fire now since there is a pause in hiring?

Great, thanks for the info!

Currently in the pool... What is the pause in hiring for? Usual summer break from classes or uncertainty due to Alaska? Super stoked to be coming to Virgin but can't help the lingering thought that maybe there won't be any further classes due to the merger?

Quote: The CP question email is a very good sign. In my case the interview invite came very quickly... but that was during the last hiring wave while they had many classes to fill. Based on my experience and that of my classmates, so long as both of you gave reasonable answers you will get interview invites. Perhaps it won't be as rapid fire now since there is a pause in hiring?
Quote: Currently in the pool... What is the pause in hiring for? Usual summer break from classes or uncertainty due to Alaska? Super stoked to be coming to Virgin but can't help the lingering thought that maybe there won't be any further classes due to the merger?
I don't have any inside intel, only the obvious: Hiring for growth and attrition. The last wave was for 10 A320 deliveries that I think are all on property. Next set of aircraft are the new A321neo announced to start showing up in 2017. I don't have attrition numbers, but its a good job, not the revolving door attrition one would see at a regional.
Thanks for the info... appreciated.
Quote: Thanks for the info... appreciated.
Word on the ramp is classes starting in November again this time bigger hiring numbers than the last round... But you know how it goes, until it's official.......
Will the VA seniority list be eventually merged with AS's? How should aspiring VA pilots make sense of the situation involving the merger?
120  170  210  216  217  218  219  220  221  222  223  224  230  270 
Page 220 of 294
Go to