Piedmont Airlines News & Rumors

Subscribe
138  188  228  234  235  236  237  238  239  240  241  242  248  288  338 
Page 238 of 697
Go to
Quote: Endeavor or better.
Lol that isn’t happening. FOs get nothing, Captains get some extra pocket change!

“The beatings will continue until morale improves.” -MK
Quote: Lol that isn’t happening. FOs get nothing, Captains get some extra pocket change!

“The beatings will continue until morale improves.” -MK
Yup.. the pay raise will literally be pocket change...

I'd be more concerned on the extension language.. go home day we'll never be the same..

I'm also concerned with the cba violation of dec getting 44k sign on bonus.. while ca 3 plus year will make around 60 to 70k a year while towing the line..
Quote: Yup.. the pay raise will literally be pocket change...

I'd be more concerned on the extension language.. go home day we'll never be the same..

I'm also concerned with the cba violation of dec getting 44k sign on bonus.. while ca 3 plus year will make around 60 to 70k a year while towing the line..
The big injustice is that FOs upgrading going through training make FO pay whereas DECS make CA pay.
Three days off minimum between trips. Two days is not enough.
Quote: Three days off minimum between trips. Two days is not enough.
Not going to happen unless you want 5 day trips.
Quote: Not going to happen unless you want 5 day trips.
We already have those.
Quote: The big injustice is that FOs upgrading going through training make FO pay whereas DECS make CA pay.
This +1millon.
I still just cant believe how bad schedules are here. I want to do IOE, but I would never touch the line unless I could have 13-15 days off, with a guarantee at my seniority I would never touch min days off. R.I.P. Expressjet
Quote: The big injustice is that FOs upgrading going through training make FO pay whereas DECS make CA pay.
Envoy MEC got this fixed in quick order. Hopefully yours can as well. Although they had to agree to forced upgrades to get it.
Quote: Envoy MEC got this fixed in quick order. Hopefully yours can as well. Although they had to agree to forced upgrades to get it.
Ermmmmm forced upgrades have always been in the Envoy contract.

The recent loa was to allow street captains and standing vacancy bids. The loa also pays ca pay rates on CA award as well as 3 months unlimited commuter hotels for LGA/jfk.
138  188  228  234  235  236  237  238  239  240  241  242  248  288  338 
Page 238 of 697
Go to