C Series Info

Subscribe
195  245  285  291  292  293  294  295  296  297  298  299  305  345  395 
Page 295 of 396
Go to
Quote: Ok, so you have the table down during taxi and cruise? I assume the table is up for takeoff and landing.....? Thank you.
Doesn't have to be stowed on the Bus....not sure about the Canabus.

Besides, it's a great place to clip the USA Todaaaa.......errr.....Delta weather maps. 😁
Quote: Ok, so you have the table down during taxi and cruise? I assume the table is up for takeoff and landing.....? Thank you.
Always out, until you decide to cross your legs.
Nope, table can be down for takeoff and landing. It even has a handy clip to secure your paper for note taking. Also, works great to put your meal tray (I'm on the 330, so we get to eat...)
Quote: Nope, table can be down for takeoff and landing. It even has a handy clip to secure your paper for note taking. Also, works great to put your meal tray (I'm on the 330, so we get to eat...)
Hey.....c'mon now. 320 guys get to eat too.....they just gotta pay for it. (Popeye's, Chick-fil-A, Panda Express, Cibo) 😂
Quote: Hey.....c'mon now. 320 guys get to eat too.....they just gotta pay for it. (Popeye's, Chick-fil-A, Panda Express, Cibo) 😂
Chicken lips, chunks o' panda, mmmmmm.
Quote: Chicken lips, chunks o' panda, mmmmmm.
So the Speed Line has re-opened, eh? 🤢
Quote: So the Speed Line has re-opened, eh? 🤢
Ahhhhh the speed line. The good old days where you didn't have to take a second mortgage to eat at the airport.
After the first 35 Montreal built jets, the rest will be Alabama aircraft and the larger airframes.

Delta's network has already grown beyond what the C Series / A220 was intended to do. Many of these routes are being flown quite profitably with the Airbus and the 319/320/321 provides a lot of flexibility.

The 717 is coming to Atlanta. The A220 isn't.
Quote: After the first 35 Montreal built jets, the rest will be Alabama aircraft and the larger airframes.

Delta's network has already grown beyond what the C Series / A220 was intended to do. Many of these routes are being flown quite profitably with the Airbus and the 319/320/321 provides a lot of flexibility.

The 717 is coming to Atlanta. The A220 isn't.
Spot on. Next A220 base will likely be SEA, MSP or DTW. Probably wont see the airplane based in ATL for the foreseeable future unless a decision is made to retire the 717 early.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
Quote: Spot on. Next A220 base will likely be SEA, MSP or DTW. Probably wont see the airplane based in ATL for the foreseeable future unless a decision is made to retire the 717 early.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
Thanks. Could be, but SEA seems to be filling larger jets. My guess is more MSP or DTW with more of a lean towards MSP.

... or perhaps (long shot) a throw to whatever city ends up with Amazon.
195  245  285  291  292  293  294  295  296  297  298  299  305  345  395 
Page 295 of 396
Go to