Furlough Estimates

Subscribe
20  26  27  28  29  30  31  32  33  34  40  80 
Page 30 of 123
Go to
Quote: Yeah, I don't hate myself that much.
BTL on FB?

(I am not on FB so I don't know)
Quote: BTL on FB?

(I am not on FB so I don't know)
No, “The Line” on the APA site. Don’t go read it unless you want to see some of the worst pilot personalities this airline has. It’s the group of pilots who think they know it all and are saving the airline 1 post at a time.
Quote: No, “The Line” on the APA site. Don’t go read it unless you want to see some of the worst pilot personalities this airline has. It’s the group of pilots who think they know it all and are saving the airline 1 post at a time.
The often-wrong know it alls can definitely be found there, but there are a few people* who actually have good insight on a regular basis.

*my normal habit would have been to say “guys”, but this being 2020 I’m trying to keep it PC.
Maybe ze or zir or just “they?”
Quote: The often-wrong know it alls can definitely be found there, but there are a few people* who actually have good insight on a regular basis.

*my normal habit would have been to say “guys”, but this being 2020 I’m trying to keep it PC.
Wait a minute.... Does that mean I cannot refer to a person as a douche?
Quote: No, “The Line” on the APA site. Don’t go read it unless you want to see some of the worst pilot personalities this airline has. It’s the group of pilots who think they know it all and are saving the airline 1 post at a time.
I used the quotes out of context. I was suggesting BTL for some less dramatic gossip. At least from what I have been told, I am not on FB (shocking! Weirdo!) so it's all hearsay.
Quote: Wait a minute.... Does that mean I cannot refer to a person as a douche?
If they identify as a douche then I believe it’s still ok. Not sure what the douche pronouns are though.
Quote: Wait a minute.... Does that mean I cannot refer to a person as a douche?
No, that’s still good to go
Furloughs are coming fellows, big ones. For whatever the reason, legitimate or not, they're here. Ignoring the facts, doesn't make them go away. Get the house in order.
Quote: I don't want to see anyone furlough. I'm not the one furloughing and I might get furloughed in the future.

American isn't going under. We know that. I did say that American, Delta, and United are all going to furlough. I said this months ago. You guys claimed because of your early outs and retirements, you wouldn't need to. You were wrong. I was right. Just call it what it is. No need to be hostile.
Do you really need that validation? Will it make you feel better? This has been a huge stress for everyone and the “hope” of no furloughs probably helps some. You were right! There... feel better?
20  26  27  28  29  30  31  32  33  34  40  80 
Page 30 of 123
Go to